What You've Just Bought!

One of my HDD, SSD and GPU have all died in the past month.

Just bought a 500gb 850 evo to replace the SSD, £117 from amazon, should arrive tomorrow. HDD will have to wait.

GPU is currently on its way to Germany for RMA.

bought this for ebooks and videos while laying down.

Lenovo Tab 2 A1070 10.1" 16GB Blue LENOVO TAB 2 A10-70 - ZA000001US - Best Buy

So far I have a mixed opinion if this tablet. The price was good. The screen is great. The battery life is downright amazing at a little over 10 hours of screen on time. However there are issues that sort of annoy me that I cannot seem to understand. The tablet supports up to 64GB sd cards so I put my ADATA 64GB micro SD card from my old tablet in that worked fine in my old tablet which was said to only support 32gb but in this tablet the card gets recognized however after a while it stopped being detected by the tablet and all sorts of glitches and hangs start happening. I have to remove and reinsert the card and restart the tablet to get it to work again but only for less than an hour. I put one of my old 16GB Sandisk cards in and not a single issue. I let the tablet format both cards.

The other issue is that when I use a certain pair of headphones I have, a pair of urban Ears earbuds with an inbuilt mic and call button they sometimes sound like they are in a wind tunnel. Sometimes they don't it's just random. My crappier JVC earbuds work fine all the time.

So all in all a decent tablet for 170$ but just some odd issues. I really would like to get a 64gb sd card to work in this thing though.

Last edited:
Try reformatting the card while it's in the tablet. Back up any data you want to keep and then format it to see if it still has issues. If there aren't any issues, then start copying data back over.

Try reformatting the card while it's in the tablet. Back up any data you want to keep and then format it to see if it still has issues. If there aren't any issues, then start copying data back over.

I did, I said I let the tablet format both cards. The 16gb sandisk card works flawless but the 64gb ADATA does not.

I did, I said I let the tablet format both cards. The 16gb sandisk card works flawless but the 64gb ADATA does not.

You didn't say that in your post, actually. You just said you put it in the new tablet, and have to remove/reinsert it for it to work. No mention of formatting it.

You didn't say that in your post, actually. You just said you put it in the new tablet, and have to remove/reinsert it for it to work. No mention of formatting it.

My bad I thought I mentioned that in that big paragraph somewhere

The tablet according to lenovo supports up to 64Gb and I used a 64gb with issues but the 16gb works. They are surprisingly vague in the specifications of 64gb card though so I assumed all 64gb cards should work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom