What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

COFFEE! Sitting at starbucks right now enjoying the view of the rain outside :)

I'm drinking a monster staring at performance graphs at work. Wanna trade? :tongue:

EDIT: On topic. Bought three Monsters for today (yes, three). been at work 14 hours, no plans on letting up until midnight tonight. And if this thing doesn't fire tonight, I have to do it all over again tomorrow. :tongue:

I'm drinking a monster staring at performance graphs at work. Wanna trade? :tongue:

EDIT: On topic. Bought three Monsters for today (yes, three). been at work 14 hours, no plans on letting up until midnight tonight. And if this thing doesn't fire tonight, I have to do it all over again tomorrow. :tongue:
haha not on your life! I have enough of my own to deal with later! Hope you get done quickly :)

Bought a Bacon & Egg BBQ Toastie for brekky, a Gregory's Workshop Manual for my gf's Yaris, and a few extra tools that I needed to reach some **** screws on the car.

You normally tell what you just bought, but I need help finding some thing. I build flying models that use metric socket head screws. All the drivers I get hold up for 6 maybe less and the tips wear out. So for all the metric types in here, where the heck do you find a good driver that holds up? I need M1 to M4 with 1/2 sizes in between.

You normally tell what you just bought, but I need help finding some thing. I build flying models that use metric socket head screws. All the drivers I get hold up for 6 maybe less and the tips wear out. So for all the metric types in here, where the heck do you find a good driver that holds up? I need M1 to M4 with 1/2 sizes in between.

Can always see if Snap-On carries what you need :p. Seems like Snap-On lasts forever for their hand tools.

Drivers for this type of screw:

attachment.php

Just need hobby tools that don't wear out so quick.

Back
Top Bottom