What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

yeah I try not to buy furniture without first seeing it in real life, obvious exception being IKEA because you know it's good quality (well, certainly the best in that price range)

i bought a desk at office depot / max (can't remember lol) and it was a POS so i returned it the next day. i ended up spending about 3x as much but got a really really nice solid desk and i couldn't be happier. the difference is night and day. you're going to be at it every day may as well get something nice. i know it's always easier said than done when it comes to money but still... buy a nice desk lol

Last edited:

My wife's desk is a 10' section of countertop w/backsplash, sitting on three of these (one at each end and one in he middle for support):
24 in. W x 30 in. H x 14 in. D Decorative Wire Zinc Finish Commercial Shelving Unit-3T25142430Z at The Home Depot

She has four of these in each one, two on each shelf:
10-1/2 in. x 11 in. Fabric Drawer-4927 at The Home Depot

That's a pretty nifty idea. I need ideas for a new desk when I have room for one when I build the new computer, since I'll want a dedicated desk for my music recording...

Nice TV, not so nice price.

I picked it up at the military exchange... found a price on the web for about 320.00 cheaper and I convinced them to match that price...

Gotta love managers that can't say no to " I'll just go buy it online" LOL

So many things. Any suggestions on good apps?

One's I use (marked with * requires root):

Adfree*
Airdroid
Alarm Clock Plus free
AndroidLost
Amazon AppStore
BusyBox*
ColorNote
Dolphin Browser
DropBox
ES File Explorer (root features)
Facebook
Go SMS Pro
HTC_IME Mod
Kingsoft Office (free Office suite)
MyBackup Root
Pandora
PocketCloud
SuperSU* (in place of SuperUser... SuperSU has had better luck so far on newer Android OS)
Terminal Emulator
Titanium Backup
Unified Remote
Wallpaper Wizardrii
Widgetsoid
WiFi Tether*
XDA

Back
Top Bottom