What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Some people are genetically screwed when it comes to teeth. Some people have weaker enamel than others, some have abnormally strong enamel. I have a baby tooth that refuses to come out with out surgery, after 23 years of HORRIBLE tooth care, it's FINALLY starting to decay, which means I will need to get it surgically removed soon. I rarely touch my teeth, the enamel is just strong according to the dentist when I last went. She couldn't understand why I had no cavities or discoloration after going 2 years with out brushing.
2 years without brushing? That's pretty gross man, sorry to say.

^ditto. If you get a bit of meat stuck in your teeth, you're basically leaving it in a damp environment to rot. 2 years of that and I'd think your breath might smell a little funky, no matter how strong your enamel is. :S

I don't care about my breath, keeps people away, and I tend to enjoy staying by mah self most the time xD

^ditto. If you get a bit of meat stuck in your teeth, you're basically leaving it in a damp environment to rot. 2 years of that and I'd think your breath might smell a little funky, no matter how strong your enamel is. :S

Hell my breath is bad by night time till I brush again. I can't stand having a nasty mouth for more than a few hours.

Hell my breath is bad by night time till I brush again. I can't stand having a nasty mouth for more than a few hours.

Yea, good hygene is crucuial imo. I refuse not to have a Bath once a day, and brush twice. I enjoy listerine with good old fashioned brushing for maximum clean feeling, and good hygene. If I go two days with out a Bath, while on the subject of cleanlyness, I start to cringe, and cant stand it. btw, I also smoke 30 a day, and drink energy drinks like they are going hot out of fashion. And my teeth arnt bad.

I brush about once a week at most, though it depends on what I've eaten. Breath's fine, teeth are fine. Never needed fillings or anything, though I do currently need one of my wisdom teeth out since it grew at a funny angle so it stabs into my lower jaw.

I try to clean twice a day but sometimes forget.

I used Listerine but it burns my mouth, felt like eating this >>
c42525256777dc53abb74b4db7a757bb.png

Listerine isn't a particularly strong mouthwash ;) I used my mum's mouthwash once; it's much stronger. It was like filling my mouth with acid! I almost threw up when I tried to gargle it.

I use the green Crest mouth wash. It leaves my mouth clean without the toothpaste flavor when I eat or drink later.

On that note, I bought more of that mouth wash, some high flow nipples for the kid, and a pack of dew.

Back
Top Bottom