What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

psh, first of all i got it for $109 shipped... second of all it has WAY better airflow than a 800D, third of all it has a built in fan controller, and since i am going for absolute silence with this build thats a huge plus over the 800D, and finally its smaller and lighter than a 800D. after having my HAFX, im way over big freaking heavy cases...

for this build, the 600T is going to be PERFECT.

I'm still stuck with my 932... it's not really a bad case, but it's heavy and unwieldy enough that I'd swap it for something smaller and lighter if I could.

What are you guys doing, carrying your case around to school/work everyday?! Mine sits where it sits and doesn't move unless I need to work on it, then I just tip it over on its side. Do not understand le fuss!
Bought a few cheeseburgers, rechargeable batteries, solar panels, GTX 550Ti, aaand a coke.

I carry mine uphill to uni on my back every day. How else am I meant to use it from uni? :)

Just purchased theese Items for the PC I want up and running.

Play.com - Buy Cable-Tex UK Plug To IEC Kettle Lead 2m Power Cord Cable PC Mains online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Play.com - Buy PCI Fast Ethernet 10/100 RJ45 Network Interface Card online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Its an old PC but but will be able to F@H on it, thus adding it to the Network.. Hopefully I will be able to Create a Beowulf Network withing in Windows 7 HP useing some sort of VM and hopefully not Linux. Check out the Post in the F@H section. I would apriciate your Help.

What are you guys doing, carrying your case around to school/work everyday?! Mine sits where it sits and doesn't move unless I need to work on it, then I just tip it over on its side. Do not understand le fuss!
Bought a few cheeseburgers, rechargeable batteries, solar panels, GTX 550Ti, aaand a coke.

well my last computer i had to work on a lot, so i go tired of the weight quickly. the goal on this new build is to make it 100% stable... so hopefully i will be working on this new one a lot less often...

HAF 932 isnt so bad just heavy. Sucks when i have no fan filters but i do love this fish filter thing i bought thru FrozenCPU.

Funny as I don't find the 932 that heavy at all because I used to have a loaded Antec 1200 back in the day that I took to Quakecon.

Back
Top Bottom