What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Resistive touchscreen???????? DIE, HEATHEN! :devil:

Whats wrong with Resistive touch screens?

Went to ASDA last night and bought a hoodie, aka, a Hooded to top for like £10, and was acutally pritty nice in way of design. and this morning about and Hour ago flew up the shop as I was Chokeing for a Cigarete and and a Can of Energy drink.

:big_smile:

Hoodies are verry controversal here in the UK, alot of shops and Places wont let you in if you are wearing a Hoodie says my local shop keeper, and you gotta admit its not easy being part of the younger generation theese days.. Mind you I've never been in trouble with the Police and got no need or want to, but honestly you should see the Reactions I get with the Hoodie as I now own two. People are all ways looking as waching what they are doing and what you are doing around them, as if somethings gonna happen. Honestly man its Unbelevable.

But I like it, and its comfortable to wear. :thumbsup:

a lot of banks around me have signs that ask you to take off your hood, you can leave the sweatshirt on just take off the hood, and remove hats/sunglasses as a precaution, but most of the time they don't really care unless you look sketchy.

Hoodies are the norm here. I wear mine probably 9 months out of the year.

Gotta say, I quite like them now I've started wearing them.. Bought a cheap one for the Winter. A thick long Sleved one. And went back last night and bought a Spring\Summer one. Thickish but Nice and confortable.

a lot of banks around me have signs that ask you to take off your hood, you can leave the sweatshirt on just take off the hood, and remove hats/sunglasses as a precaution, but most of the time they don't really care unless you look sketchy.

Alot of places are like that over here in the UK, but alot dont like em aswell. Locally I can get away with it at the Local Shops ect: but on the High Street, they Eye you with suspicion. :angry:

I walked into Tesco with my hood up as it had been raining outside and the store guard walked up to me and pulled me out the store.

True story.

I walked into Tesco with my hood up as it had been raining outside and the store guard walked up to me and pulled me out the store.

True story.

Wow, basically everyone wears hoodies in the winter here.

Picked up my reserve of Mass Effect 3, the N7 edition. Grabbed the collector's strategy guide and 2 N7 tshirts with it. Also reserved Assassin's Creed III, got one of those nifty collector's game tins.

I wear trackies, t-shirt, trainers and hoodie all the time :p If I didn't have the long hair and nails I'd look proper chavvy.

Wow, basically everyone wears hoodies in the winter here.

You are allowed to wear hoodies. Just not allowed the hood up.

I wear trackies, t-shirt, trainers and hoodie all the time :p If I didn't have the long hair and nails I'd look proper chavvy.

heck-no.png

lol I only wear them because they're really comfy :p I hate jeans. I do have some other trousers, and smart trousers as well.

Back
Top Bottom