What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I just ordered a Dell U2312HM 23" IPS LED display to replace my Samsung 932bw+ that has been slowly dying. Ideally I would have liked a third Samsung 2494lw so I could have three matching displays but that model has been discontinued since I bought the other to. At least I can finally take advantage of eyefinity.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...new/175-7889948-4047464?ie=UTF8&condition=new

I know you have your new monitor by now puddler, but I'm surprised that escaped your eyes if you were looking for a replacement.

You should atleast be happy the actual panel is most likely Samsung in a dell case.

I think this one is actually an Lg panel since it is E-IPS. You're right though, generally Dell uses Samsung panels.

Don't get me wrong though I am very happy with the monitor, it's gotten stellar reviews and should blow away my Samsungs when to comes to color accuracy and viewing angles.

I bought. some taco bell. a rear wiper blade and high beams for my foz. toothpaste and deodorant. real ****ing exciting day for me!!! Woulda pulled the trigger on some STi seats and a momo steering wheel but couldn't track one down. Also I was gonna go to best buy and look at monitors but I only made it to wal-mart haha.

Bought some nice Calvin Klein dress pants that are a bit too small, going to need to get to the gym. Also bought a Ralph Lauren polo shirt, and some Cubavera or something polo shirt. 8 boneless wings at BWW, and a tall Samuel Adams Boston Lager.

Back
Top Bottom