What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

^Trotter doesn't live near civilization remember :p

Bought Crysis 2 for Xbox for my little bro, most shameful moment of my entire life. Buying a console game...*shudders*
Also bought some donuts, you jelly? coz they were :D

^Trotter doesn't live near civilization remember :p

Bought Crysis 2 for Xbox for my little bro, most shameful moment of my entire life. Buying a console game...*shudders*
Also bought some donuts, you jelly? coz they were :D

Should have bought him a guitar hero guitar :p you've had mine for nearly a full year now lol.

I just bought a Soundwave ticket (thanks ma for the xmas pressie) :D I am so psyched: Lineup | Soundwave Festival 2012

Lol oh yeah! I'll give that back to you next time I head over to your place. GH phase has finally passed methinks

LoG, In flames, Slipknot, Trivium, Unearth, Underoath, Shadows Fall...hope none of those conflict. If they do, my preference is that order.

what an odd group of bands... It's like a collection of every band that has a guitar in it... Sounds cool though. I bought me, an SD card!!! I finally found my camera but my sd card was bricked so I grabbed a new one for 20 bucks. Need ideas for Christmas presents though... finally got me a job so I can afford to buy nice things!!! I'm thinking about splurging on myself and getting an 800D and fans with a nice fan controller for Christmas. Or, just settling for Skyrim and a sensei.

picked up a PS3 Slim holiday bundle. NISA is about to get some revenue from me.
freaking blind and missed the PS3 listed on newegg, had to go in stores and pay $15 dollar tax.

picked up a PS3 Slim holiday bundle. NISA is about to get some revenue from me.
freaking blind and missed the PS3 listed on newegg, had to go in stores and pay $15 dollar tax.
I do that crap all the time. Especially when I need to save money and I'm looking for the deals.

M-Audio BX5 D2 Active Studio Monitors (Pair, New)
M-Audio Fast Track MKII USB Interface
xlr to RCA cables

I was going to order a condenser mic as well but my family heard me talking about this little project at thanksgiving a few months ago and they are going to get it for me (not immediate family). So that's a bonus, save myself 150 bucks or so.

This is my Xmas gift for myself, it was going to be my present for myself last year but complications arose. Has been a long time coming. The monitors are not in stock and wont be until the 7th, so it should arrive around the 10th or so (had to pay for priority air, which was killer, but no other way to get it)

Bought some band-aids. Going to be buying my brother a shirt for Christmas, then will be purchasing some gas so I can go to the city with stores and buy more gifts.

Back
Top Bottom