What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

BF3, Steelseries Siberia v2 headset, bunch of Blizzcon 2011 merch, music like Evanescence n stuff, idk. Havent been here in many months so idk what is up to date these days.

Bought some beer in preparation for the long weekend coming up, also gonna buy BF3 today methinks.

View attachment 4957

Bought this for my build.

Sweet man, let us how it performs and that will put some peoples minds at rest about AMD's current cpu.
Newegg reviews have been quite solid over the past 3 months still some people doubt it, even me at times when comparing this with other past and new intel cpu's.

Bought this last night, my old license had expired over the weekend.
51LM0CmZ88L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Newegg reviews have been quite solid over the past 3 months still some people doubt it, even me at times when comparing this with other past and new intel cpu's.

Say what now? It's not even been released for a month yet, let alone 3 months.

I'm saying the new FX platforms that has been out since early this summer is still under scrutiney.
I'm not talking about the cpu directly, I have been following amd and their current updates till now.

I'm saying the new FX platforms that has been out since early this summer is still under scrutiney.
I'm not talking about the cpu directly, I have been following amd and their current updates till now.

Soul is right, the FX cpus were released less than a month ago.

Yeah, they've been out less than three weeks I think.

Hmm, I maybe abit mistaken then, but I'm not lying about this, newegg.com had got one or 2 fx cores right at the beginning of july, I got wind of it because newegg had a sale going on.
I was looking at the quadcore fx series they had, I had called them when I got back in from town, and the ladie told me newegg started to pull some items off their list.

She did mention they had a amd am3+ fx quadcore for a brief moment but they pulled it out of stock.
Heck the image for the product was removed so something must have been going on in july.

AMD Fusion 2.9 GHz Processor
Also have a look into this as well, soul when I said to you earlier about amd's new cpu list that is what I was speaking about along with what I saw.

Not trying to get into a debate of who saw what or what is real.

At&t is technically 24months as well but pretty much everyone qualifies for some sort of decreased upgrade time. I'm honestly tempted to just buy a Galaxy Nexus off contract as soon as they come out and then leave for Tmobile as soon as my contract is up. They have a new plan that offers 100 minutes, unlimited text, and unlimited 4g data for $30 which is only $5 more than I am paying for one line on a family plan with 200mb of data and no text.
Whoa, how new is this plan? Because I want it.

Back
Top Bottom