What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Over the past two years, I've probably gone through about 3 or 4 earbuds. For some reason they just don't seem to last.

Grandparents, Aunt and Cousins got me a Dell Inspiron 15R laptop for Uni :D :D

i3-2310M, 3GB RAM, 500GB HDD.

Really happy they chose a laptop with an i3 sandy bridge, Intel HD3000 is going to be great for a little bit of light gaming.

Happy :D

Lucky sod :p I'd love me some Sandy Bridge laptop. Though my current laptop's discrete (HD4350) is roughly equal in performance to the SB integrated, though consumes probably ten times the power.
I wouldn't want a 15.6" one, though. 14" is about as big as I'd ever want a laptop ;) Particularly if it's for uni.

Lucky sod :p I'd love me some Sandy Bridge laptop. Though my current laptop's discrete (HD4350) is roughly equal in performance to the SB integrated, though consumes probably ten times the power.
I wouldn't want a 15.6" one, though. 14" is about as big as I'd ever want a laptop ;) Particularly if it's for uni.

Yeah i'm with you there, i would of chose a Lenovo E320 13.3" if it was me personally.

Oh if we are talking moneys no object i'd get a 13" MacBook Air and put Win 7 on it.

I'd get that thing I just said :) Not really 'money's no object', it'll only be ~£900 here by my estimate, for the entry-level (i5 and 128GB SSD).

Back
Top Bottom