What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Admittedly £100 off is pretty **** attractive.

I didn't know that about keyboards but of course I just recently got into them heavily and well, that isn't really a problem anymore . and if I did have a tweed jacket, I certainly would not wear one to breakfast. lol

im way late on this but i was skimming through the thread a bit. Just wondering but how can u actually be a keyboard junky if no willing to spend over 60 on a keyboard? One can say well i research them and look at the new models, and like them. But thats not really what a "junky" would be. Just means you want to be a keyboard junky. Like if i said im a motorcycle junky if i have only driven one motorcycle that doesnt really make sense lol.

im way late on this but i was skimming through the thread a bit. Just wondering but how can u actually be a keyboard junky if no willing to spend over 60 on a keyboard? One can say well i research them and look at the new models, and like them. But thats not really what a "junky" would be. Just means you want to be a keyboard junky. Like if i said im a motorcycle junky if i have only driven one motorcycle that doesnt really make sense lol.

I wouldn't have bought my current keyboard for more than $60. I will pay full price for my Filco when I am able to purchase it. Have a couple things more important but I LOVE keyboards. I think they make a huge difference. There are some overpriced keyboards and I would not have paid more than $60 for the cyborg. great keyboard but I want a mechanical :p

And you can be a motorcycle junky and only own or ride one bike. It just means you spend a lot of time doing, or researching or like something a lot. something that you can't shake the urge of. I would consider myself a bike a bike junky as well as a car junky as I am always looking at or attempting to retrieve just like keyboards.

How much did you get it for?

Well originally alot of places were charging 200 to 230, but then the price drop came in and i paid 129 off Amazon. I always thought the 3DS looked OK but not worth 200+, but for this money it seems much better.

Though i've just sent them an email actually. The day before i ordered it was £115, then i ordered on the 15th when the price had gone up to £130, and today the 16th the price is back down to £115..

I told them i feel cheated and asked for £15 back :grin:

edit:

Oh Amazon you never let me down..they only took 30minutes to reply - thats crazy quick for customer services these days. Heres the response:

Thanks for writing to us about the recent price change on the Nintendo.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused in this relation.

I recognise that you have a choice of retailers and appreciate that you prefer to order from us.

I've reviewed your order and see that the price change was significant and you just received this item from us. Under the circumstances, I'll make a one-time exception for you and issue a refund for the price difference in the amount of 19.40GBP. Refunds usually go through within 2-3 business days and you will see this amount credited on your next statement. Please note, this does not include your bank's processing time.

On the date the refund is completed, we'll send you an e-mail message confirming the date, amount and payment details. You can see completed refunds when you visit Your Account, after receiving this confirmation e-mail.

You can view returns and refunds by clicking the "Your Account" link at the top of any of our website pages. Then click the "Your Orders" button under the Orders section. On the left side of the order you choose, select "View Order Details". Completed returns and refunds will appear at the bottom of the individual order's summary page.

Awesome. For some reason she refunded my £4.40 express delivery charge too :D

Hehe thought so as my mate just got his from Amazon for £115 ;)

Yeah i tried 2 local Tesco's for 3DS's cus they're selling them for 115 too, but both were sold out, i asked customer services and they said the 3DS order for Tesco is the highest they can order from there supplier, and is at the highest priority too. I guess this price drop is really helping sales.

Yeah, as has been said several times, RAM is incredibly cheap now. Prices have dropped by at least a third since I got my new system two months ago.

AND I'M NOT BITTER ABOUT IT AT ****ING ALL!! :p

Back
Top Bottom