What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

Or Luke...... Hes one of them Paranoid redneck Yanks we joke about.

Pretty derogative, don't you think?

Yes, it is for a "bug out bag," since I'm one of those "paranoid rednecks." Some of it is for camping/backpacking gear, mainly the first aid, machete and botas.

Or Luke...... Hes one of them Paranoid redneck Yanks we joke about.

What's so bad about being prepared?Those items could really be useful if your area is hit by a serious natural disaster like a tornado or hurricane.

It's a little funny when you meet people who've spent the last 5 years building an underground nuclear shelter and stocking it with cans etc :p BlackGA isn't like that though. Like you said, there's nothing wrong with being prepared. Just don't obsess over it IMO.

This weekend I bought this... $40
New%2BPhyrexia%2BFat%2BPack.jpg

and recieved some great cards from it and from the trading of some of those cards I got...
2x $4-------------------------------- $35----------------------------------
Image.ashx
Image.ashx

Magic is like investing in stock. :) I did well.

It's a little funny when you meet people who've spent the last 5 years building an underground nuclear shelter and stocking it with cans etc :p BlackGA isn't like that though. Like you said, there's nothing wrong with being prepared. Just don't obsess over it IMO.
It's a good thing long as it isn't for a fake rapture.

Cheap and cheerful Crosman Ratcatcher .22 Air rifle. Was £130. Uses Co2 capsules and pushes around 8ft lbs stock. Legal limit is 12ft lbs. But there is a huge modding community to crank them right up and over the legal limit. Not sure i will touch it though. I've had much nicer, more expensive, bigger air rifles than this before in .177. But ultimately i realized a heavy 5kg air rifle is no good for me, a lot of shots on small vermin have to be taken quickly and often standing up in an awkward position. I am just not strong or skilled enough to hold a 5kg rifle steady standing. This thing is about 1/4 the weight, and is much shorter and easier to maneuver. So i'm going to give it a try.

rat.gif

Back
Top Bottom