What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

You need a motherboard that can do over 300HTT though.

Thanks for the information. Did some reading and it looks like I should be set (Like I said, not going for the full 4GHz anyway). Here is some information folks have been talking about using my board. Apparently compatibility is iffy sometimes with my board though.
GA-MA790XT-UD4P +1055T=help me oc - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net
Got a little hairy at the end though. And from other sites I gather I can get 3.2 easy enough. Planning a board upgrade before too long anyway. Have any recommendations? Looking to be upgradeable in the near future, 8G(+) of DDR3 ram, Nice and overclockable, and all for under $500-$600 (max). Got anything for me?

^^^ Sweet.

Thanks for posting the deal. I had been watching for a nice price on a Dell branded monitor for a while now but this is even better. When it comes to monitors I'm a bit of a Samsung fanboy. :D

Is that the one on from the Hot Deal from Dell.com that Trotter posted?

Yup.

Nice. I bought one as well. lol.

Tax and California environmental fee's kind of ruined the deal, though... :very_angry:

Thankfully we don't have any environmental fees here. Although I will have to pick up a HDMI -> DVI cable for my current monitor at some point since my 4850 only has one DVI output and I don't want to be stuck using VGA.

When it comes to monitors I'm a bit of a Samsung fanboy. :D
I am as well. Samsung displays are awesome.
Thankfully we don't have any environmental fees here. Although I will have to pick up a HDMI -> DVI cable for my current monitor at some point since my 4850 only has one DVI output and I don't want to be stuck using VGA.

Our fee here is $16 (for 15-35" displays), so add that and tax and the whole deal came out to $195 :(. But I figured this was probably the best deal I'd see for a while so I picked it up.

Realease date for the 3GS here was $200 with a plan. When iphone 4 released it dropped to $99. 16gb model. so meh!

The thing you linked me to shows 8gb 3g's. Not 3gs's.

Look on the right screen :sleep:

I was showing a comparison to what ATT has on their site. Click on shop and phones you get the left side. Click on iPhone 4 banner and you get the right side which says something completely different on the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom