What You've Just Bought!

Re: The What You've just Bought thread!

I probably should have taken the money from this, and put it into the savings account, but what the ****. I rarely ever find a deal like this... An acquaintance of mine called me, and asked if I would be interested in a Nikon D60. I told them that I didn't have enough cash to buy it from them. They said, well come over and take a look, see what you think, and we can work on a price. I figured, what the ****, thinking they may go pretty low if they're wanting me to come over, and know I don't have much money... Well, I bought the D60.

DSC04111.jpg

Came with 4 lens, 2 zoom, 1 macro, and 1 wide. 3 extra batteries, tripod (crappy though), carrying case, and a soft box.

Price tag of this little puppy? $200. Price tag for having my girlfriend pass me up when she got home from work to look at the camera sitting on the table? Upsetting.

I've just bought a pair of Converse 'The Close Talker' prescription sunglasses (on the left) from glassesdirect.co.uk:

20019400angle.jpg
20001254angle.jpg

They also came with a second pair of normal spectacles (on the right) of my choosing, for free. :smile:

Cake.

Since it the first time that the entire family is together tonight in like months, we are getting the celibrations for my sisters birthday, my birthday, my brother's inlaws birthday and my parents anaversery out of the way in one hit. All events happen in about 3 weeks of each other.

Back
Top Bottom