What You've Just Bought!

Just bought the Leesa mattress.
Have any of you guys tried it?
I've been unhappy with my bed from Macys for the last 3 years.

I was debating between the Leesa, Tuft and Needle and Zinus. Apparently these are the new mattress giants in the online market.

Just bought the Leesa mattress.
Have any of you guys tried it?
I've been unhappy with my bed from Macys for the last 3 years.

I was debating between the Leesa, Tuft and Needle and Zinus. Apparently these are the new mattress giants in the online market.

What about Casper? I've been hearing some great things about them, plus they give you 100 nights to change your mind.

What about Casper? I've been hearing some great things about them, plus they give you 100 nights to change your mind.
So I've heard Leesa and Casper and close to each other while Leesa being cheaper.
Leesa has a 100 trial as well which is the reason I went for it

My mattress is £230 from IKEA :p My bed was actually more, because I went all out on it.

Bought some hard-to-find Pop dolls, a few pairs of shorts, two tanktops, two tee's (one which I'd ordered that finally came in the mail), and The Void on DVD. Had to return one of the Pops cause it was damaged, and Amazon is great about refunding! I literally got it the next day. Now to find a different vendor for said Pop and try my luck again.

Spent the last two weeks in London and surrounding areas.

Bought so many meals and souvenirs. Souvenirs mostly for family, a few for me. :tongue:

Beautiful place. I've never been to a super large city like that. The tube is fantastic. Some AMAZING buskers around the tube.

Enjoyed the crap out of my two weeks here. Girlfriend and I are going to Australia next year where her sister lives. Excited!

Back
Top Bottom