What You've Just Bought!

Did you get to try them before you bought them ? how you finding them ?

I did not. They're very comfortable. A bit leakier than I'd like, as I use them at work, but we did some testing and while people can hear I'm using them it's nowhere near an unacceptable level.

I did not. They're very comfortable. A bit leakier than I'd like, as I use them at work, but we did some testing and while people can hear I'm using them it's nowhere near an unacceptable level.

Oh, I didn't realise they're for a work environment. Yeah they're completely open headphones, not really any sound isolation at all :p

I prefer women's work clothes in a lot of ways, we have a lot more variety and even a basic business suit tends to be much more comfortable than the men's equivalent. Also the cheap stuff seems to better like a cheap work shirt will usually be softer and have some stretch to it that a men's would not. That said, I still wear a hoodie most days and we're meant to be wearing standard office attire. The only thing I get told off for is wearing trainers in the office, which I solved by keeping spare shoes under my desk and switching into them if I need to go into a meeting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom