What You've Just Bought!

Why do I suddenly feel inadequate about my 5 inches :p

Bought the parts I'll need to make a 750W pure sine inverter, gonna bring that + heavy duty car battery on camping trips for some portable power.

I was just making genital jokes haha, in actuality yeah I agree, miss my smaller phone :( 5 inches is *just* bearable, I wouldn't call it comfortable though and I have pretty long fingers. I find no justification for needing the extra screen space on my mobile.

Oh I know haha, that was just my way of trying to keep it sorta on topic?

That comes to my other issue with Android. It appears all smaller screen phones get nerfed in the hardware department and sold cheaper. I hate that.

I was just making genital jokes haha, in actuality yeah I agree, miss my smaller phone :( 5 inches is *just* bearable, I wouldn't call it comfortable though and I have pretty long fingers. I find no justification for needing the extra screen space on my mobile.

Smaller phones are nice for walking around and texting or whatever, but for browsing the web and viewing content in general, the big screen wins out IMO.

If I really can only use one hand, there is always this mode which works just fine.

CTcJrgkW4AA9wpx.jpg:large

I kind of want to root my 6P, but then I'd lose Android Pay functionality. Decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom