What type of music do like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like silence music which no-open of my friends seems to like :)
I like to call t soft-rock, but who cares..
some of the artists are:
M2m, Eagle Eye Cherry, Lenny Kravitz, some RHCP, Lene Marlin, some Alanis Morissette, some Queen, Natalie Imburglia, some Bjork, and lots of hebrew music..!
I've around 90 cds, or a bit more, of music.

Hmmm... what kind of music do I like? Well, pretty much everything but country. Mostly, I listen to metal (Drowningman, Burnt by the Sun, Chimaira, etc.), but I also listen to lots of Techno (Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, Mr. Oizo)... lately I've been listening to jazz (does Mr. Scruff count as jazz?), and some classic rock (Zeppelin, Floyd, etc). I've always liked classical, and I don't mind rap (as long as it's german)... can anyone say "Broad musical tastes"?

Just about everything here. Few country songs though. Favorite band right now is Staind. Hence the Sig Quote

I am fairly eclectic... I like quite a few genres.. but if cornered I like Rush, Lynard Skynard, Pink Floyd, Yes and Iron Maiden to name just a few... I know... my age is really showing here. :D

Of the current crop.. Nickleback, Counting Crows, Ween.

I also like country... especially *gulp* Reba McEntire *gulp*, The Mavericks and Travis Tritt.

I like Celtic based music... wether the more traditional.. or modern (or Celtic Rock if you like0

The maddest, hardest Hardhouse, Techno and Hard Trance music to hit the speakers. Anything else is just EASY MEAT!

I like alot of Limp and stuff of that genre, but lately i found myself listening to a lot of techno....I like pertty much everything, EXCEPT COUNTRY...seems to be the music choice for most people here... the whole disliking of country...

HARDCORE.
All Out War, Vision of Disorder, Burnt by the Sun, Dillinger Escape Plan, Endeavor, Avail...
Gabber House and Techno.
Delta 9, Mark N and the whole Bloddy Fist crew, Neophyte, Ruffneck, Rotterdam Records, Joey Beltram, Frankie Bones, Mike Dearborn, Scott Henry...
Other misc music.
Bjork, Linkin Park, DJ Shadow, Morcheeba, and Elvis Presley

Limp Bizkit. :rolleyes: Talk about sellouts. I like Linkin Park, too. I can't wait 'till their new album comes out in March. Here are some more artists I like:
  • Hoobastank
  • Incubus
  • Jimmy Eat World
  • KoRn
  • Papa Roach
  • Staind
  • Sum 41
  • System of a Down
  • Taproot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back