What type of music do like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Monster Techie
i mostly like Rock music and my favourite band is Limp Bizkit(i love there song faith and rollin:D)

so what about you?

Attachments

Chopper

Monster Techie
i mostly like Rock music and my favourite band is Limp Bizkit(i love there song faith and rollin:D)

so what about you?

FWT-Tim

Baseband Member
Music

I personally like many different types of music.

I also like limp bizkit...I mostly listen to classic rock but here are a few of the many CDs I have...

Limp bizkit
U2
Pink Floyd
Led Zepplin
Violent Femmes (occasionally)
Guns and Roses (app for descruction)
Bon Jovi (used to love their old stuff)
Ja Rule

All depends on my mood... :)

FWT-Tim

Baseband Member
Music

I personally like many different types of music.

I also like limp bizkit...I mostly listen to classic rock but here are a few of the many CDs I have...

Limp bizkit
U2
Pink Floyd
Led Zepplin
Violent Femmes (occasionally)
Guns and Roses (app for descruction)
Bon Jovi (used to love their old stuff)
Ja Rule

All depends on my mood... :)

Dave

Fully Optimized
I like too many kinds to really list here. I like the Oldies, 60's and 70's because my older brother used to listen to that when I was a kid, so I liked. Now I listen to what my teenage sons listen to, and I like most of that. And I like what came in between. :D

I even like Blues, some Jazz, and some Classical and that really didn't come in between those. I might be old, but not that old. Why's my bifocals so I can see what I'm typing?

Sorry, but I like very little rap. Some, okay; but most, no thanks. Well, actually, I'm not sorry. That's my IMO and I'm sticking with it.

Can anyone else be more vague?

Attachments

Dave

Fully Optimized
I like too many kinds to really list here. I like the Oldies, 60's and 70's because my older brother used to listen to that when I was a kid, so I liked. Now I listen to what my teenage sons listen to, and I like most of that. And I like what came in between. :D

I even like Blues, some Jazz, and some Classical and that really didn't come in between those. I might be old, but not that old. Why's my bifocals so I can see what I'm typing?

Sorry, but I like very little rap. Some, okay; but most, no thanks. Well, actually, I'm not sorry. That's my IMO and I'm sticking with it.

Can anyone else be more vague?

Status
Not open for further replies.