What Mobile Game Are You Playing Now?

Main games I'm playing are Dungeon Boss and Clash of Lords II still.

I was gonna stop playing Clash of Lords II but some stuff started clicking so I am getting more out of it now. For a long time I didn't know about El Dorado or Campaign Clash. So now I am playing those daily. I'm making pretty good progress and I think I've spent $30 total. I've gotten a couple of the $9.99 pack deals over the last 6 months or so.

I keep wanting to try Dungeon Boss.
CoL2 is actually getting easier with the auto-raid feature and other cool ways to unlock character boosting items. Try to save up gems so you have 4000 or so because every once in a while they have deals where you can buy 6000 gems for 4000. I know it is a way for them to get people to buy gems but if you already have them, it is a great way to get a lot for nothing. I am sitting on 15,000 gems right now lol. I use them every day to build my defenses. Mainly buy paying to finish up early (free a builder) or buy gold I am missing. If you are doing Battle Royale, auto-raiding and doing the other daily stuff, you can grab 100-200+ gems in a day anyway.

CoL2 is actually getting easier with the auto-raid feature and other cool ways to unlock character boosting items. Try to save up gems so you have 4000 or so because every once in a while they have deals where you can buy 6000 gems for 4000. I know it is a way for them to get people to buy gems but if you already have them, it is a great way to get a lot for nothing. I am sitting on 15,000 gems right now lol. I use them every day to build my defenses. Mainly buy paying to finish up early (free a builder) or buy gold I am missing. If you are doing Battle Royale, auto-raiding and doing the other daily stuff, you can grab 100-200+ gems in a day anyway.

Yeah I am always able to do those gem trade up deals. I was up to like 17k and they had a deal on those weapons for 2.5k so I bought some for my 5 main Heroes and leveled them up to either 30 or 20 based on the available materials.

Auto-raiding is pretty sweet. I also do the auto-clear in Campaign Clash to clear up most of it. Working on Town Hall level 9 currently. I don't really get attacked, and it wouldn't matter anyways. I am too lazy to build a real base so if you look at my base I just have things grouped together.

I've been leveling up my exotic Hero aids. Gonna start leveling up my main 5 again though.

Yeah I am always able to do those gem trade up deals. I was up to like 17k and they had a deal on those weapons for 2.5k so I bought some for my 5 main Heroes and leveled them up to either 30 or 20 based on the available materials.

Auto-raiding is pretty sweet. I also do the auto-clear in Campaign Clash to clear up most of it. Working on Town Hall level 9 currently. I don't really get attacked, and it wouldn't matter anyways. I am too lazy to build a real base so if you look at my base I just have things grouped together.

I've been leveling up my exotic Hero aids. Gonna start leveling up my main 5 again though.

Nice, man! You have a made a lot progress pretty quickly. Building up your base isn't really necessary. It is just something to do really. Makes it a lot easier if you are trying to get trophies too.

Found out that my Doom (Doom by Eletechs - apparently they port games to Android) got removed from Amazon AppStore...glad I had a backup. Played that for a bit the other day after I restored the backup.

I don't know if I recommend Dungeon Boss. Its fun and different but its kind of a pain in the *** lately for newcomers.The developer is definitely being a bit money hungry right now and I've seen a lot of new people struggle.

Nice, man! You have a made a lot progress pretty quickly. Building up your base isn't really necessary. It is just something to do really. Makes it a lot easier if you are trying to get trophies too.

Hit 2.22M damage in the Battle Royale today. That was pretty cool.

There is a Limited Time Trading offer right now for 4k gems for Thorned Bow Materials Pack II. Not sure if its worth it. Thoughts? I do have two Heroes with a Thorned Bow and both bows are at level 30.

Could you explain the Alchemy Workshop? I don't know what I can salvage.

I'm currently playing Magic: The Gathering Puzzle Quest. It's my first match-3 style game, and it seems pretty basic if I'm not missing anything. I haven't paid real money for any stuff yet, but I feel like I'm getting to that point rather quickly. You don't get cards very often, and as you progress, your enemies come out with better stuff (sometimes WAAY better) or, despite being the same level, have 5-10 more HP than you, so the only way to beat them is to get the big guys out ASAP and lay into them early on, but even that's all chance! It's FTP though, so you don't even have to invest from the get-go if you don't want to, and they even have daily freebies. Overall I'm glad I downloaded it, and I play 2-3 times a day.

Hit 2.22M damage in the Battle Royale today. That was pretty cool.

There is a Limited Time Trading offer right now for 4k gems for Thorned Bow Materials Pack II. Not sure if its worth it. Thoughts? I do have two Heroes with a Thorned Bow and both bows are at level 30.

Could you explain the Alchemy Workshop? I don't know what I can salvage.

Nice! As you increase the minion's levels you'll see it keep climbing. The level of the heroes aiding them also make a big difference.

Honestly I feel like all of those weapons are pretty much non-factors with exception to the bonus stats they provide. So, in that regard they are all useful. I think the lightning that the sword has trumps everything else though. The lightning bolt is invaluable when attacking enemy bases and only gets stronger as you level it.

The alchemy workshop is just a way for them to try to make more money IMO. You "salvage" exotic heroes to buy things. The reason why you don't have anything to salvage is because you have them all assigned as either attackers or aids. You need to level up within that to get decent things. Honestly I have never done it because it seems retarded.

The alchemy workshop is just a way for them to try to make more money IMO. You "salvage" exotic heroes to buy things. The reason why you don't have anything to salvage is because you have them all assigned as either attackers or aids. You need to level up within that to get decent things. Honestly I have never done it because it seems retarded.

Ah okay. Ya definitely a money sink so I'm not interested.

There's a Rick and Morty game out that's f2p--Pocket Morty's -- it plays like a Pokemon game.

I downloaded this the other day. I love Rick and Morty and this is a pretty awesome Pokemon clone but there's one thing that is ruining it for me. When you go into a dimension you can't leave it to heal your Mortys up. Unless I am missing something.

Back
Top Bottom