What Mobile Game Are You Playing Now?

Decided to pick up Mortal Kombat X on mobile...like a mix between a tap-fighter and a trading card game...kinda interesting.

Started star wars galaxy of heroes a couple of week ago. It's turned into a huge time sink. They make it really difficult to acquire more characters.

Clash Royale
This is the new game by Supercell creators of Clash of Clans and Boom Beach. I've been playing it for a week now and its been fun. Its wildly different than Clash of Clans. At its core its a card collecting/deck building game. But they present it in such a way with huge amounts of polish that it doesn't really feel like that. Especially with how the battles work.

When you're in a battle, you're battling someone in real-time. You have mana and you place your "cards" which are characters onto the battlefield and watch them fight the opponents. The battle system really feels like chess because you'll find yourself trying to defend against a certain enemy type, work on where you place your guys, and thinking steps ahead to string together combos.

You can get by with free to play but of course it'll take weeks/months to get decent monsters and level them up and stuff. If you pay a little then it'll take days/weeks.

Overall, this game is highly polished and very well balanced. Its really fun and they're constantly tweaking it. I'd say give it a go if you're on the fence.

Clash of Lords II
Still playing this, and Omo I see you're stilling playing it too. I haven't spent money on this game in months. This morning I was sitting at about 27k gems from trading up.

I have my main 5 fighters at level 120 and 121 and 4/5 of them have a level 70 weapon equipped and 3/5 of them have Mercenary Talent 1 and 2 unlocked. I am closing in on the 4th. I've been working on my Assist Heroes. Right now each of my 5 have 2 epic heroes assisting them with Hero Talents unlocked but nothing in the Mercenary/Hero Skill leveled up.

This morning there was a 4k gems for 30 coral eggs. Jumped all over that so I could level up my assist heroes. Trying to get all 10 to level 100 before working on my starting 5. When I got one of the Heroes to level 80 there was a level 80 hero pack that I didn't see the first time around. For like 3k gems you get like 17 coral eggs and rings. When I got a hero to level 100 there was a level 100 pack for 4k gems that gave me like 25 coral eggs and more rings. So I had like 60 coral eggs this morning. I was in heaven.So now for my Assist Heroes 7/10 are at level 100, one is 95, one is 91 and one is 90. Made huge progress today.

I kinda wish our guild was a bit bigger so we could get more rewards from the guild battle stuff. At some point I might join another guild to see what its like to be in an active guild with a full roster.

Clash Royale
This is the new game by Supercell creators of Clash of Clans and Boom Beach. I've been playing it for a week now and its been fun. Its wildly different than Clash of Clans. At its core its a card collecting/deck building game. But they present it in such a way with huge amounts of polish that it doesn't really feel like that. Especially with how the battles work.

When you're in a battle, you're battling someone in real-time. You have mana and you place your "cards" which are characters onto the battlefield and watch them fight the opponents. The battle system really feels like chess because you'll find yourself trying to defend against a certain enemy type, work on where you place your guys, and thinking steps ahead to string together combos.

You can get by with free to play but of course it'll take weeks/months to get decent monsters and level them up and stuff. If you pay a little then it'll take days/weeks.

Overall, this game is highly polished and very well balanced. Its really fun and they're constantly tweaking it. I'd say give it a go if you're on the fence.

Clash of Lords II
Still playing this, and Omo I see you're stilling playing it too. I haven't spent money on this game in months. This morning I was sitting at about 27k gems from trading up.

I have my main 5 fighters at level 120 and 121 and 4/5 of them have a level 70 weapon equipped and 3/5 of them have Mercenary Talent 1 and 2 unlocked. I am closing in on the 4th. I've been working on my Assist Heroes. Right now each of my 5 have 2 epic heroes assisting them with Hero Talents unlocked but nothing in the Mercenary/Hero Skill leveled up.

This morning there was a 4k gems for 30 coral eggs. Jumped all over that so I could level up my assist heroes. Trying to get all 10 to level 100 before working on my starting 5. When I got one of the Heroes to level 80 there was a level 80 hero pack that I didn't see the first time around. For like 3k gems you get like 17 coral eggs and rings. When I got a hero to level 100 there was a level 100 pack for 4k gems that gave me like 25 coral eggs and more rings. So I had like 60 coral eggs this morning. I was in heaven.So now for my Assist Heroes 7/10 are at level 100, one is 95, one is 91 and one is 90. Made huge progress today.

I kinda wish our guild was a bit bigger so we could get more rewards from the guild battle stuff. At some point I might join another guild to see what its like to be in an active guild with a full roster.
Awesome man! I didn't know that about the hero packs. I wish the guild was bigger as well. Maybe we can look into joining a bigger one.

Been playing a bit of Alto's Adventure. One of those simple repeatable games, but its pretty fun and I like the artistic approach they've taken with it.

So I pulled the trigger on salt and Sanctuary and its a pretty fun little game. Not sure if I will make my way all the way through it but what I have played is very fun, pretty hard though but that might be cause I am not really a sidescroller guy. That being said if you are into old school 2-d games or the souls games you will like it. you dont need to be strictly a souls fan to enjoy so some of you guys who aren't into those bit like the indie game feel you would probably dig it

hey Last place and Borst you guys want to get down on some Soul Sacrifice Delta this weekend or week

Back
Top Bottom