What Mobile Game Are You Playing Now?

Rider

Destroyer of Borst's Mom
I'm gonna be like slay and act like a thread like this does and has not existed on this forum.

So, what mobile game(s) are you currently playing and why are you digging it?

I'm actively playing Greed for Glory. Its a base strategy game. Basically build your base defenses up over a long time and train units to attack other people for resources to keep building. Its similar to Clash of Clans and other games in that category.

It has 3 single player campaign expansions: Winter Wars, Dragon Cities and Final Dawn. And it has 1 multiplayer expansion: Kingdom Wars

If you download and try the game at the end of the tutorial use my referral code: NJMAKSK

How its different than other like games:
- Kingdom Wars. Your kingdom vs another kingdom. Works really well.

- Choosing an attacker is easier than in most games. You see 2 choices and there's a difficulty rating associated with them. Speeds up the time with choosing someone to attack without having to load tons of bases.

- VIP club. Pay a small amount to get 25% resources after each battle and get 30 free diamonds (real money currency). It also lets you see a 3rd attack choice.

- Playing the single player campaign nets you a ton of diamonds.

- After a battle you can click 1 button to have the barracks start training troops. This feature alone has killed Clash of Clans for me.

- In-game avatars. As you complete achievements or beat the single player you can get some stuff to put on your dumb avatar or you can spend real money.

- Character name changes (200 diamonds)

- 6th builder. Every other game has only 5.

- You get a kingdom builder. You can speed up someone's build time by 50% and people can do the same to you.

- Base editor. You can tinker with base in a different mode without needing to destroy your current base.

- Downloading one of the expansions nets you 50-60 diamonds. Should be pretty easy to get your 3rd and 4th builder.

Not saying the game is perfect, it has its flaws. The wall breakers are pretty dumb. But the developer is really active and listens to feedback from people and has been doing a lot to add value to the game.

If you download and try the game at the end of the tutorial use my referral code: NJMAKSK

Flappy Bird sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Slay.
Yeah that GFG game does sound like an improvement over CoC. Lots of nice features. I don;t really play anything but CoC. Between that and browsing theChive, I don't have enough time as it is.

I did a quick search and didn't find one. There might be one, but I've only been here <1 year /shrug

I meant more for future reference :p.

It's hard enough to keep track of you guys as it is. lol

Back
Top Bottom