what if your significant other had a good reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much do you care about her? if it was me, i'd say "Cya" because i don't need to deal with that [snipped]

You should know the rules on profanity by now.~Elbatrop1

Re: Re: what if your significant other had a good reason

The General said:
[B}2. Get as far away from her as you can, and find a new girlfriend. [/B]

Its a no win situation, move on, its the best thing you can do, you don't need to deal with someone elses marriage problems.

wow, how desperate can this guy be that he has to bribe his X for sex!!! :p

Yeah................personally I'd say "no thanks" to all that baggage and just move on to something a little more normal.

Lets try to go with one that doesn't already have kids as that right there is generally a problem.

Of course, then you have the dillema that she's probably screwed now, then if you leave her she'll go insane and lord knows what, so yeah.........have fun with that.

I wouldn't be able to take it knowing that she had slept with that dude and I'd probably want to kill him for putting up such a thing in the first place.

hmmmm I'd find the guy out and about one day, break both of his arms, a leg for good measure, and steal his wallet just for fun. Either that or I'd cut and run, all depends if I had some sort of emotional connection to her.

wow, that chicks going to bring nothing but hard stress and alot of troubles down on you mate.

I'd go for the cut n run option, Just be all "I cant be in a relationship that isnt honest about such a large problem.. I'm out"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom