What do you carry around with you everywhere??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I carry an LG u880, my wallet with usually about $40 dollars and my Eftpos card, , and my keys and 5 days a week, I carry around an iBook G4 and a heap of books and those listed just above.

j369852147412 said:
i was just wondering what do you carry around to wherever you go. heres mines. i will start us off

-My samsung SGH T-309 cellphone (its pretty basic but it gets the job done)
-My 1gb imation flash drive that i found in a parking lot at the mall
-My wallet with money and library card, no credit cards because i dont need it, i usually carry around 50$ in cash.
-Sometimes i will carry my nintendo DS Lite Onyx/black, or my first sony psp
-I will always carry around my 20gb creative zen touch with me everywhere, it has 3000 something songs.
-Last but not least, my pocketknives, a basic swiss army knife with file, small blade and scissors the basic one. and a leatherman squirt, its blue and its small but its very useful. and i will sometimes carry around a slightly bigger knife.
heres a pic

u gotta get a butterfly knife. Those are tight

In Israel my brother carries a rifle at all times if you are military or ex military you can carry one with consent from the gov't

In my pockets I always have a pocket knife, kleenex, and of course my wallet containing cash, ID, etc.

No keys....Our door is always unlocked as people are constantly going in and out all throughout the day, and I don't have my own car yet...so, I always steal (err...borrow) someone elses.

most people carry around knives because they are very useful and i guess they can be used as a form of self defese. not because they are emos. i carry around my leatherman squirt s4 because its small and it has many tools. including wire cutters, pliers, filer, awl, bottle opener, can opener etc. its pretty useful. i carry around my usb drive just cuz u never know when you need it. i always carry around my mp3 cell phone and wallet. occasionally my psp or ds and if i'm not goin to school i'll carry the knives. i only have one key which is my house key. because i dont drive yet so i just have house keys if my parents cant pick me up and i get a ride form sum1 else.

I have, at ALL times:

- Wallet - debit/credit cards, driving license, £20-£30
- Keys - Car, House & Work
- Nokia N70
- Benson & Hedges Silver
- Clipper Lighter
- 128mb USB Drive
When I'm at work, I carry an Opinel pocket knife.

Warez Monster said:
Kimber 1911

Almost everywhere I go

Ya baby, but I like my Springfield XD .45...it's like sex in your hand.

Also, Wallet with cash, ID, "protection", family photos, etc.
Pocket knife - SOG flash II assisted open
Cell Phone
1 gb SanDisk USB drive
Watch
Hat of somesort
Writing utensil of some sort
spare change
Copenhagen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom