What do you carry around with you everywhere??

Status
Not open for further replies.
wallet, phone, keys, Sony NV-U70 GPS Receiver

why do a lot of people carry knives everywhere ? is it for self defense or is it for emo wrist cutting?

003 said:
Yep. They also make more powerful ones with much bigger ranges, but as you already noticed, even the lowest model is expensive :mad:

So you're willing to spend $150 just to be a A-hole?

Nice.

oh yea i forgot you add my knife occasionally, bonehelm i live In Los Angeles sometimes you need it..

Hey, uh, why do you guys carry flash drives around on you like they are your keys.. Do you actually use them, or is it just to be more geeky =\ I can't think of a reason to carry it around all day, so enlighten me.

I carry nothing around. I don't have a wallet, no money, no keys, etc. :(

Well, they probably have jobs involving computers. I carry my MP3 player, which doubles as a USB drive. But the only thing I have on it is a few apps.

why do a lot of people carry knives everywhere ? is it for self defense or is it for emo wrist cutting?

Dunno about you, but where I come from a knife is a tool. I use mine everyday for a lot of different things.

Besides, emos use razor blades so the scars won't show when they finally grow out of it.

hmmm
-keys
-wallet, unless its best I not carry one for whatever reason(no cash)
-Cash in my pocket, 20+ bills in one pocket, 10- bills in the other.
-Glasses and Sun Glasses
-Sometimes my cellphone, but I don't always like to be reached

When I'm employed I'll carry anywhere from 100-300 dollors. When unemployed less then 100. Every thing else is dependent on what task I'm doing.

Deathawk said:
Hey, uh, why do you guys carry flash drives around on you like they are your keys..
I am around computers a lot, I keep portable firefox and portable thunderbird on my flash drive, as well as a bunch of other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom