What are you getting for christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O KONA.... Oooo.... Kona are like t3h awsomeness :D

I have a very good bike, but i do actually go mountain biking in france everyyear in the alps so yeh...

Here it is: Kona Dawg Supreme* 2008 - £2,599.00 - Bonthrone Bikes but mines 2007 version, never failed me, i regularly land on rocks from 1.5m to 2m drops, only thing i would say is the rear disk break can stick after a rigourous full mountain descent, it gets to hot so it needs replacing every so often.

Was never a fan of kona myself. I ride a Jamis Dakar sport (95 model heh) and a bianchi vigorelli (04 model).

thats "all" you're getting? A 1200 dollar mountain bike AND a motorcycle? My god, must be nice. I think the most i've ever had spent on me for christmas was -maybe- 200 bucks. My parents are cheapos.

But you seem to have enough money anyway... just looking at your sig tells me this.

Was never a fan of kona myself. I ride a Jamis Dakar sport (95 model heh) and a bianchi vigorelli (04 model).

Gota be jokeing me... you clearly havn't done REAL mountain biking. My dad came with me 2 years ago on a £199 saracen bike, it was good. But it just bent and got all ****ed up. Could not handle real mountain biking.

Then again i did break my Kona once :eek: ooo i remember that... not nice...15mph off a rock ledge onto a steep decent down a mountain track, the ledge was way to big (didn't realise, about 3m) and my speed wasnt fast enough, so instead of gliding through the air, it just fell straight down and compressed the air cylinders to much and ripped the suspension from the frame.

Eh, when i bought my bike back in 95, it was one of the first full suspension mountain bikes you could get for under 2000 bucks. New it was like 1600 but since it was the last of the previous years models i got it for 1200. Also, its not meant to be a downhill bike. At the time i bought it, my biking included single track not zooming down a 3000ft cliff.

Eh, when i bought my bike back in 95, it was one of the first full suspension mountain bikes you could get for under 2000 bucks. New it was like 1600 but since it was the last of the previous years models i got it for 1200. Also, its not meant to be a downhill bike. At the time i bought it, my biking included single track not zooming down a 3000ft cliff.

O lol, i thought you were talking about mountain bikes. :D

I don't know what I'm getting but it will be less than I'm spending since I'm older now and have neices and nephews.

Not much. The bank be broke. I guess our new house will be Christmas... and New Year's... and Valentine's Day... and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom