Well im waiting...and bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun dude, which i'm sure you will. They do have internet in europe you know, so hop on TF and let us know how it's going...

Have fun in the red light district.... Bon voyage...

Eh, we got here ok. Flight was 10 hours, all of which i stayed up through. I couldnt sleep at all, everyone else was passed out and i watched some cheezy german movies.

We fought the jet lag and went to the WC party on the river Main last night. 80k people if i remember correctly. So many people were wearing orange because of Holland. Frankfurt has these giant TV screens set up in the middle of the river. 144 m/sq, pretty darn big.

Pretty good time here.

thebleakness said:
Eh, we got here ok. Flight was 10 hours, all of which i stayed up through. I couldnt sleep at all, everyone else was passed out and i watched some cheezy german movies.

We fought the jet lag and went to the WC party on the river Main last night. 80k people if i remember correctly. So many people were wearing orange because of Holland. Frankfurt has these giant TV screens set up in the middle of the river. 144 m/sq, pretty darn big.

Pretty good time here.

ya i heard about how popular those things were in germany, and that they were really crowded and that they're gonna add more! but don't worry too much about hte orange shirts, holland is seeded against portugal, so they'll be goin home pretty soon..

DefragMyHead said:
bleakness, you best be posting some "dope" pictures of amsterdam, otherwise you're dead to us son.
Isnt that the point of internet forums though?

Argh, i hate these keyboards. Everything is messed up, they add more keys and switch them around. I have no idea where the quotations are (doesnt help that the keys are worn away on this keyboard....) but the y and y buttons are switched around. the question mark is an alternative to the ß key that has been added to the top row of keys. Its going to take me so long to get used to this...

Well, here we go. Im in amsterdam right now. I wrote this too a friend a minute ago so it might be worded kind of weird. Internet is expensive here. So typing one message and copying it is a much better use of time.This is what is happening to us right now:

--------------------------------------------------------

Ummmm yeah. Amsterdam is an amazing city. Especially whats legal here...

BUT, you have no idea how crazy the people are here. Last night we were walking around the red light district at about 10:30 at night and this crazy dude comes up to paul and puts his arm around him. He wouldnt leave him alone. For a good 10 minutes i follow the guy from a few feet back. it was a whole pick pocket/rob attempt with multiple guys.

Paul threw some change on the ground and the guy went to pick it up and we took off down the street. We thought we lost him so we started looking into shops. Then i had an urge for a hemp lollipop so paul went in and bought some. Low and behold, who do i see? The dusch and his accomplice come running down the same street in search of paul. Hadnt i had that urge for that lollipop he would have found us and mugged us.

then we went towards the hostel and who do we see? him standing around the front door. We walked around a couple city blocks to come at the door from the other direction. about 50 feet from the door he sees us and starts running towards us, we managed to get inside right before he got to us.

He stood outside the hostel for a few hours afterward waiting for us.

Make an even longer story short, hes still following us. Now hes just sitting literally on the steps of the hostel, there is no way to get in for us now. You have no idea how sketched out i am.

******* that was long, well anywho, if i ever make it out of europe alive ive got some crazy stories. And some shisha you have to try, american shish has nothing on this stuff.

HAVOC2k5 said:
They do have internet in europe you know, so hop on TF and let us know how it's going...

Germany is the second highest for internet websites. US being the first, so I think it's safe to say that they have internet just about everywhere you go. I know the Stuttgart area has wifi hot spots all over the place! Even some of the local "Beer Gardens" have a local LAN/Wifi set up...

Have fun over here... Frankfurt is nice. Beautiful place (even better women!)

Walk up to that dude and pretend you are asking him a question, "Then kick him as hard as you possibly can in the balls." I mean kick like you've never kicked in your life. Kick him so hard, that it actually hurts for you to walk.

He'll stop following you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom