Weight loss/ Tone up

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i were to eat around 500 - 700 calories a day for about a week in fruit and vegetables spread evenly throughout the day would my body go into starvation mode and store it all as fat because im not getting my recomended 2000?

massacreinfallx said:
if i were to eat around 500 - 700 calories a day for about a week in fruit and vegetables spread evenly throughout the day would my body go into starvation mode and store it all as fat because im not getting my recomended 2000?

No your body will also eat off of your muscel so thats not a good idea.

I was wanting to do exaclty the same as you around 3 moths ago, And I think i can say Ive succeded. Ive not made Drastic changes, But I eat FAR less junk food, and Instead of having Fries, Id have A baked Potato.
Instaed of White bread Ill eat Wholemeal, That combined With Regualr Runs(every other day) and weights when I feel like it, and Ive succeded in getting a six-pack.
PS Drinking a lot of water also helped me.

The Future said:
Running is the best thing for you. Especially in this heat - you'll sweat the fat right off.

ahah, just got back frommy run :)

Chris_PC said:
I was wanting to do exaclty the same as you around 3 moths ago, And I think i can say Ive succeded. Ive not made Drastic changes, But I eat FAR less junk food, and Instead of having Fries, Id have A baked Potato.
Instaed of White bread Ill eat Wholemeal, That combined With Regualr Runs(every other day) and weights when I feel like it, and Ive succeded in getting a six-pack.
PS Drinking a lot of water also helped me.

okay sweet thanks for the advice

lol i eat fastfood almost every day and i have a good body six pack and everything why is that. also i have been starting to run a mile a day to get off this computer lol.

its because your one of those lucky peoplewith a blazing fast metabolism. i know kids who are on the football and wrestling teamand eat evertying in sight but are still ripped.

i work out just as much as they do but i just have to watch what i eat, they dont. plus it dosnt help that i used to be fat so i have alot of fat cellsnow. need to watch the food and keep up with the exercise to stay in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom