Weight loss/ Tone up

Status
Not open for further replies.

massacreinfallx

Fully Optimized
Alright, so im 5' 9 and weigh in at about 155-160 pounds. I have a pretty large frame and big bones and my doctors tell me this is my ideal weight. Im not looking to lose ALOT of weight, just maybe 10 pounds or so, just to define the muscles more. anyways, do you guys have any tips as to doing this? Does drinking alot of water help? and would it be more efficient to do heavy weights with less reps or more reps lighter weight? I dont know i guess im just looking for any tips on how to tone my body more. Okay cool. Thanks for the replys.

I've been eating a lot less junk and fatty foods a long with doing a lot of long hard road bike rides and it has helped quite a bit.

doin more reps of lighter whieght will tone your body alot better that doin more weight, but you get stronger by doing more weight. gatorade is better because it puts more back in you than water does

Define muscles = lift weighs = more weight. Big bones is impossible, I hope you're using it as a figure of speech.

mole1135 said:
doin more reps of lighter whieght will tone your body alot better that doin more weight, but you get stronger by doing more weight. gatorade is better because it puts more back in you than water does

and it's also full of sugar and stuff, gatorade is not as great as they make it out to be. Sure it restores electrolytes(sp?) but that's only if you're running or in the middle of a physical game. So drinking water while doing nothing is a lot better than gatorade.

also sweating is good for dropping fat, like put on a sweat suit and jog like a mile or 2 for like a week straight and youl drop like 5- 10 pounds of fat. this really works cause i had a few freinds that were wrestlers and said it worked

Powerslave said:
and it's also full of sugar and stuff, gatorade is not as great as they make it out to be. Sure it restores electrolytes(sp?) but that's only if you're running or in the middle of a physical game. So drinking water while doing nothing is a lot better than gatorade.

true, im talking about when and right after working out

Powerslave said:
Define muscles = lift weighs = more weight. Big bones is impossible, I hope you're using it as a figure of speech.
what i meant by that is i have a pretty large frame, you know just a big person.

mole1135 said:
also sweating is good for dropping fat, like put on a sweat suit and jog like a mile or 2 for like a week straight and youl drop like 5- 10 pounds of fat. this really works cause i had a few freinds that were wrestlers and said it worked
That would be water weight your losing, not fat. There is only one way to lose fat: Burn more calories than you consume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom