Weight loss/ Tone up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure but you shouldn't try to lose weight by dehydrating yourself, it would be very unhealthy. Boxers do that before fights and can lose up to 20 pounds in a day but they gain it right back when they rehydrate.

Look I'm not an expert but there is no reason not to drink plenty of water, even when trying to lose weight. If anything it will make the fat come off faster.

Another thing about losing fat, it's recommended that you eat small amounts of food spread out through out the day so that your matabolism is always burning.

Running first thing in the morning on an empty stomach may help too because your body will have no calories in it when you run at this time so it will use stored fat for energy.

Oh and also if you like to eat alot you could try eating foods high in fiber as this may make you feel full faster.

okay thanks alot. starting tomorrow im going on a morning jog, then eating high fiber food spread out, then biking. sounds like a plan. should be able to see all 6 abs clearly by next week. lol

massacreinfallx said:
okay thanks alot. starting tomorrow im going on a morning jog, then eating high fiber food spread out, then biking. sounds like a plan. should be able to see all 6 abs clearly by next week. lol

See iv said this to my self many times but when that alarm starts buzzing at 7:00 you want nothing to do with what you previously planned.

go out and buy the latest FAT KILLER!!! ONLY $99,999,999.99
lol. dont use any kind of waight loss pill.. even if it worked its not worth losing ur life over. this is what im currently doing

http://www.navyseals.com/community/navyseals/navysealworkout_main.cfm
im still on week one( ive lost 2 lbs ) so im sure this is going to get the job done. btw riding a bike is great if you have time but i would go on 10mile + bike rides and only lose maybe 5 lbs a month... which for me isnt much. ( i change waights alot due to school and then summer, summer= me doing almost nothing
school= workouts and using my mind :) ) if that workout is a little much then do some setups, push ups, maybe some pull ups.

lol nobody said anything about 7 am. morning jog to me is really 3 pm to normal people. and i have a reason. pool party sunday, going to be lots of chicks. soi set myself a friendly goal :)

harley3344 said:
go out and buy the latest FAT KILLER!!! ONLY $99,999,999.99
lol. dont use any kind of waight loss pill.. even if it worked its not worth losing ur life over. this is what im currently doing

http://www.navyseals.com/community/navyseals/navysealworkout_main.cfm
im still on week one( ive lost 2 lbs ) so im sure this is going to get the job done. btw riding a bike is great if you have time but i would go on 10mile + bike rides and only lose maybe 5 lbs a month... which for me isnt much. ( i change waights alot due to school and then summer, summer= me doing almost nothing
school= workouts and using my mind :) ) if that workout is a little much then do some setups, push ups, maybe some pull ups.

lol im not trying to become a marine here, i just wanna see my abs :(

lol i think ill just eat better, more frequent throughout the day in small portions and exercise more. that has to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom