Watching...**Possilbe Spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
they did it several times with just rail guns and a nuke or two, i don't remember the specific episodes.

If i feel like it i will look at all my dvd sets to night to remember the names of the episodes.

I think the nukes where used early on when apophis tried to take on earth for the first time,

The Dedalus Variations episode is GREAT i caught it just before I left for a party an couldnt wait till I got home to watch it again.

My dvd recorder was out so now I have to wait until the DVD's come out to watch Daedalus Variations again.:(

I think the nukes where used early on when apophis tried to take on earth for the first time,

yes they were, but what was the main weapon the 303's and 304's for a long time? nuke and rail guns.

The only problem with stargate that has always bugged me is that in the first episode of season 2 (or the last on in season 1, can't remember) that the nukes that were 2000 mega tons each did nothing to the hitak ships
with their shields up, being fired externally
but ladder on in the series we can destroy a hitak with just an ordinary nuke, with no naquada amplification.
if detonating from the inside of the ship, or if they haven't got shields up, it won't need to be that powerful
yes they were, but what was the main weapon the 303's and 304's for a long time? nuke and rail guns.
Mainly used against Wraith hive ships, or trying (unsuccessfully) to attack Ori ships (before they got the Asgard plasma beam weapons)

Season 5.

The asguard beam weapons are a little bit if a bad idea, you have seen them cut a Ori ship to peices an then that mystery ship in that last episode it barly made a dent an not to mention what it was able to to to a goauld mother ship.

Mainly used against Wraith hive ships, or trying (unsuccessfully) to attack Ori ships (before they got the Asgard plasma beam weapons)

guys, im pretty sure that they have destroyed a hatak with a nuke before,,,,if i have time i'll see if i can find the episode to night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom