Watch out SHUMWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
for anyone lost which I assume would be almost everyone :)p) fanshawe is a college that just happens to be in the same town as shumway if I remember correctly

FUNNY my sister already goes to western which is another school in the same town...but there's no way in god I'll be getting into a school like western and even then it doesn't have the courses I want

Just remember to bring your comp with you,That way while your in class i can swing by and switch some part's
alllllright seems fair...just make sure ya leave behind a couple of beers when you're down just as a thank you...maybe a couple connections for some cronic as well :D:D

the ONLY thing fanshawe seems to be missing is a japanese language class :(

Sounds like some one is going to be hosting a welcoming party.
I'll bring the chain saw, you bring the beer.

I swear this was bigger last night?

maybe I'll give ya my 3200+ if I still have it if I move there shumway...JUST to annoy nubius since that BAKA has had his eye on it ever since had it :p

IT was cause of what we where talking about. A mod must have taken off the extra posts of inapproprateness. If yall know what im talking about, send me some too.

gaara said:
I swear this was bigger last night?

maybe I'll give ya my 3200+ if I still have it if I move there shumway...JUST to annoy nubius since that BAKA has had his eye on it ever since had it :p

WooHoo,Nubius don't need that anyway's,He has a lot better setup than me,Plus i need something better to with my 6800GS instead of this freakin sempron ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom