useless features and software bundles: my rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we are trying to sell the house so I have learnt to use posh words
Best lounge - reading or drawing room
Tv room - the entertainment centre
garage - coach house
potting shed - gardeners shelter

Our house was built in 1730's so we have a coach house and a 2 horse stable.The UK has created a lot of great inventors however our government has had a tendency to cripple a project and share it with our Allies e.g. the US had the first supersonic flight 3 a month after our supersonic program was closed.

Simple solution.

FORMAT C:
then reinstall from a normal OEM copy of windows, and not your recovery disk.

That is what I did with my MSI laptop when I notice that some thing was taking up a lot of space on my primary OS partition just after I purchased it.

thats what i did to my moms inspiron, as well.

my wifes lappy was pretty basic and she likes all that crap for some reason...so i just left it alone. it actually isnt clogged up with bloatware.

You know what really grinds my gears?

topics like this that only exist to get people attention for no real reason.

Nagasama, thanks for the link. That guy would be an example of the consumer I referred to as "The McGuiver Guru" LOL :D

Well I thought your description of electronics buyers was pretty funny and well worth the read. I would rather read through a long post that has a point than a short post without one.

My new best friend :D

Hey now, at least I put it in the Off Topic section, never indicated it was a question or needed help, and even added "my rant" in the title name, and it was after all, all about computers and electronics.
Cut me some slack.

Indeed. It wouldn't be so bad if it was at least a worthy rant.

In a nutshell, his post says "I hate that car because it is blue".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom