Ufc 68!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
All I have to say is WOW. That was the best 40$ I have ever spent on any UFC PPV. And for all you Tim Sylvia fans out there, he is the most over looked, over rated fighter out there. Why is that? He doesn't have any skills whatsoever and height and weight is not a skill so dont even bring that up. All he has is his weight and hight advantage, that is ALL. That is the only reason he has won so many fights. Not that many fighters want to get inside and fight with him, except Randy. Randy domintated the whole fight within 5 seconds of the first round. Randy took Sylvia down at will. If Sylvia was as good a fighter as you all say he is, he should have had this fight. But Sylvia isnt worth 2 cents in the ring. If he was 5" shorter, he wouldnt have never been a champion at ALL. I doubt that he will ever get the belt back. He just isn't a good fighter plain and simple. When you get fighters like Randy and Liddell together, those are REAL fighters. I mean, whats next, someone comes in at 7' and starts winning fights, championships, etc and why??? Because of his **** weight and height, thats all, unless he shows skills like Randy, Matt, etc. Someone that can pound on the ground, submission, box, etc, then we have a fighter, but that is not Sylvia what so ever. What happened both times Sylvia got on the ground, he had his arm broken and a submission. Sylvia is a waste and needs to leave the UFC but ofcourse that wont happen but I would love to see it. Someone finally put him in his place, for good. The rest of the fight were great too, I thought Sobral was going to win but that didnt happen, but thats ok, that was a good fight just like the rest but GET THE **** OUT OF UFC TIM SYLVIA!!!!!

What do you all think?

Yup, just got home from watching it @ a friends, and Couture kicked Siliva's ***. 43 years old and was taking down a 6'2" 260 lbs monster. That was a great ppv, although i don't think all of the matches were shown cause the main ones went longer than expected.

^^^ Have you ever watched a UFC??? Pure adrenalin, I tell ya, pure adrenalin. Ever if it isn't live, they are still good.

i don't like uf it Sux imo, personally i prefer PrideFC not only because of the better announcers but because the fighters and fights are better. tim sylvia sucks, I am still a wanderlei silva fan even thought the two recent KO's. CroCop went over to UFC and pw0ned eddy sanches that guy didn't have a chance. i find ufc fights to be a tad boring theres more action in pride mostly every fight iv'e seen in ufc is just punches no good kicks submissions or anything, also on that size note it is true sylvia thinks he's all good but id bet fedor will kill him ahhaaahahaha

and that was the worst thing i saw on my veiwsat:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom