TV speakers sound blown - but only with Apple TV

GLaDOS

In Runtime
(If I have started this thread in the wrong discussion area, I apologize. It didn't seem to quite fit anywhere else)

Over the last several days, I've noticed that my TV speakers sound "hollow" for lack of a better term. But this issue only seems to occur when I stream one particular TV show through my Apple TV. I can't, for the life of me, figure out why. Perhaps I'm only noticing it with that particular show, but when I play video games, watch regular cable, or stream other media through my Apple TV I don't seem to notice it at all.

Last weekend my brother was playing games on my TV and I noticed it was very loud so I immediately came over and turned the volume down. I'm really hoping that did not cause the speakers to blow out, but since this is hollow noise is only happening in a very particular case, I really have no idea.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Now that I've really started looking, I've started to notice it on other shows/movies I stream through Apple TV. I still have yet to determine if it occurs when watching cable or playing video games.

Back
Top Bottom