ToV Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
"talldude123 - RIP" <-- huh?

but if the line is on the soundcard, thats assuming that the "webcam" is plugged into the soundcard. If you have a 3.5mm cable that can go from the cam's audio port into the soundcard, i dont see how it wouldn't work.

tommyboy123x said:
"talldude123 - RIP" <-- huh?
He got banned from ToV yesterday and he's the only one showing remorse for it. He's trying to do the Flanker maneuver.

It sounds like its a new camera that means he's trying it by USB (there might not even be a sound out jack)

Try getting an adapter (I know you can buy them) then plug sound out from the webcam to mic in on the comp.

Or check out the drivers that came with your video cam (do a google and you might find a mic hack)

well right now its plugged into my comp thru firewire, but i have the audio cables to do wat your talkin about

Hey man, sorry to hijack but what did you do to your desktop? It looks awesome. What skins are they? I see the alienware one but what about the FF or does that come with the alienware skin?

its the black japan skin for FF, and its the xenomorph alienware skin, and added the pic for background

also thwe darkstar one is pretty sweet too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom