Top 3 Favourite Wii Games?

neomartin

Solid State Member
Just as a question to help this forum out. What are your top 3 favourite Wii games as of now? I don't play Wii all that often, nor do I have one, but my best friend has one, and I visit him often. He has a variety of games, and the games I love most are Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Punch-Out! (there's a theme going on :p) I just find those games fun, especially the multiplayer options. So yeah, what are yours?

Well I got Mario Galaxy original not long before Xmas due to the price drop. For $20 it was worth it. It is a great game, but to accomplish the task of "Saving the Princess" can be done pretty quickly. Now if you want to accomplish all tasks in the game, that will take a bit more effort.

I have not played Metroid Other M, but have heard about it. The game goes from classic side scroll to Metroid Prime style from time to time making the game more difficult and harder to get used to. If anyone remembers playing Contra on the NES will know that the aspect of side scroll to 2D(or even 3D) isn't easy to accomplish. Some enjoyed the game, but for my money Prime is where it is at for Metroid games.

I have played Sports, Sports Resort and such. Fun games but not really a favorite.

I do like Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. But you will need time to play such games. Not to mention the newer version of Twilight Princess that you can get for $20. I got the original that was released on Launch Day and it has so many bugs. I got close to the end and got caught in an Epona Glitch and had to start over. After spending like 20-30 hours to get where I was, it wasn't worth it to try and start over. I ended up getting a save game from online and using that to beat the game. I was soooo ****ed about that glitch. Skyward Sword is great. Fun times, but again time is needed to play. Nothing something you can do if you are a parent taking care of a kid.

Other than that I have played Virtual Games I bought and Lego Star Wars. I don't have many games on the Wii at all so I cant really say I have 3 favorites. I have only played like 6 games total. ;)

Smash Brothers, Mario Kart...man I haven't played my Wii in a long time. :| I can't think of another game I really really like right now...OH Super Mario Brothers Wii. I haven't played Skyward Sword yet, so maybe that'll beat out one of the others. Who knows?

1. Mad World
2. Mad World
3. Mad World

Seriously, I only purchased a Wii for one game. :p

Sorry, I lie....
4. Mario Cart

Back
Top Bottom