To David....

DarkBlade1

BSOD
I just wanted to tell you David that I did not want to argue with Giancardo, just rather tell him my opinion. Everytime I post anything that he disagrees with, he gets a nasty attitude, and flames me in some way. I am SICK of being flamed. That is one of the main reasons I went to FutureRevolution. CF is a great forum, but the flaming here sucks.... Way to much of it.. And please don't lock this thread, being that it is open, and nothing mean is said.... THX. :(

David Lindon

Golden Master
Ok, thanks for letting me know but we are being very cautious here to reduce the flaming and that is the reason we felt to lock the thread.
I think its best if you stay out of each others threads or reply with a mature matter.
Everyone can help reduce flamming, please use the report links.

Giancarlo

Banned
I think you should of sent this as a private message to David, not post it on the forum. And I have nothing to say to you. CNET gave an editors choice to the Logitech Z-680 while the Klipsch did not get it. You are the one who came into a thread and screamed at me. You are the one with a nasty attitude.

David Lindon

Golden Master
Lets put the speaker issue in the past. Say that it got a little over heated and everyone has come out more mature.

DarkBlade1

BSOD
erg...... Whatever Gian, I quit with you. Fine, Logitech wins, happy? Ok, moving right along... David, did you ever get a new GPU???

David Lindon

Golden Master
AMD ZEN said:
erg...... Whatever Gian, I quit with you. Fine, Logitech wins, happy? Ok, moving right along... David, did you ever get a new GPU???
I don't remember mentioning a new GPU?

DarkBlade1

BSOD
A while ago, I asked what kinda GPU you had, and you said you had a Geforce3Ti, and I asked if you would be getting a newer one. You said, probably, but it would not be that great, since you do not game alot anyways. So, I take it as though you didn't... Too bad.. :(

DarkBlade1

BSOD
EEEK... Hmm, you should think about upgrading a bit. Nothing extreme, just a little more push to your PC. The better the card, the faster the PC runs. I recommend for your purposes, an nVidia 5700LE, then OC it nicely, and bang, 35% increase of PC speed easily! You outta try it. :D

Giancarlo

Banned
AMD ZEN said:
EEEK... Hmm, you should think about upgrading a bit. Nothing extreme, just a little more push to your PC. The better the card, the faster the PC runs. I recommend for your purposes, an nVidia 5700LE, then OC it nicely, and bang, 35% increase of PC speed easily! You outta try it. :D
Well some of us have to spend our money in other things. I got bills to pay for example. Yeah I recommended the 5700LE once or twice.. nice card for the low cost.