This site haunts my dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe you made me listen to that. We are all now dumber for having to listen to that. For it, I award him no praise, and may god have mercy on the producers soul.

Ew.. EW HARPER... that site is like... too wierd for words. I think its some sort of... uh... idk what it is... :freak: But its wierd... really wierd...

I can never look at anime again now thanks to that site... ick...:p

mac_mogul said:

You telling me that you have never looked at Hentai?

THAT will make you never look at Anime the same again!

Him said:
I cant believe you made me listen to that. We are all now dumber for having to listen to that. For it, I award him no praise, and may god have mercy on the producers soul.

it seems him is deeply depressed after that. sorry for the trouble, im not responsible, i posted a warning, but alas, you do not listen.

I'm sorry, I like to think of rules as suggestions only. Prolly not very good logic, eh? :grind:

After listening to that, I became very disgruntled. And, as you said, quite depressed.

Ever heard 'The Ku Klux Klan can'? I would like to hear the kid sing that, it's very funny. Then he would get shot, and we wouldnt have to worry about him ever! He is going up to be the single most spoiled, snobby, pussy-ass kid ever. He's going to be worse than a friggen prince!

Him said:
I'm sorry, I like to think of rules as suggestions only. Prolly not very good logic, eh? :grind:

After listening to that, I became very disgruntled. And, as you said, quite depressed.

Ever heard 'The Ku Klux Klan can'? I would like to hear the kid sing that, it's very funny. Then he would get shot, and we wouldnt have to worry about him ever! He is going up to be the single most spoiled, snobby, pussy-ass kid ever. He's going to be worse than a friggen prince!

Buy me a rifle, I'll take care of that.

F**k that fruitcake.

WTF??! That warning was not sufficient!! :mad:

"cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two"

"The Candy Man can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good"

errr.. what kindda "love" are we talkin about here? :eek:

I don't care how good you think you are, or how good everyone says you are... Never NEVER EVER start a singing career before puberty... Whats sad is that that kid can actually sing better than most people I know...:freak:

mac_mogul said:
Ew.. EW HARPER... that site is like... too wierd for words. I think its some sort of... uh... idk what it is... :freak: But its wierd... really wierd...

I was getting SMS abuse last night from one of my freinds have I sent him the URL.
Him said:
You telling me that you have never looked at Hentai?

THAT will make you never look at Anime the same again!
Yeah.... watch some thing like Legend Of The Overfiend some time. :freak: :eek:
I had my sister call me at work after watching the Overfiend I & II (Original Chopped UK Dubbed Version) many years back asking me "WTF is going on with that show?"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! My eyes! My eyes! I shall never look at anime the same!! EVER!

Also, at first I thought that kid was a girl. hahahahahaha.....yea, never go into a singing career before hitting puberty...

...I like anime! Now it shall forever be lost to me, and remain a mystery.....darn you little clickey links that I can't resist to click!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom