Things that just aren't right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL what a stupid *****, and anyone that stands up for rich kids like that are rich ****s them selfs, or they have a rich friend they get money from for nothing... Ever work for nothing all the time?? I have to... for another 200 hours.... Anyways, rich kids should be shot.

charles dont hate on people that are rich
if you want money then go to school work hard and earn it
just cause some parents actually did that and made money and are trying to give their child a good life doesnt mean hes a horrible person and should fall off the face of the earth

Well how good of life can you give them by spoiling them? I mean if you went to college and busted your *** to get into a well off financial state then that's fine just think about this, The parents turned out good because they had to work to get what they wanted, how is giving the kid everything he wants and more gonna help when he's done nothing to deserve it? I say give them what they need and anything extra they should earn.

haha ok imagine if you were put in their shoes and you were a teenager and you knew your parents were loaded with cash and their banks had a big surplus of money. wouldnt you ask them for some or ask them to get you stuff?? i mean free stuff is free stuff so theyre just lucky. i mean if you were a parent with an overflowing bank account and your own child your own blood your own creation asked you for something id think youd get it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom