Thief

Playstation Live is a great thing. I watched someone play enough of this on Saturday to know for sure it'll be something I'll wait for a big price drop on.

Glad I didnt pull the trigger on this one, i think the next gen's are so hungry for anything new that we were hoping this wouldnt suck

I agree I am desperate for a good PS4 game. If it wasnt for Dark Souls 2 coming I would be really frustrated with gaming as of late. But if DKS2 is anything like the other souls games I will never be sick of it

I agree I am desperate for a good PS4 game. If it wasnt for Dark Souls 2 coming I would be really frustrated with gaming as of late. But if DKS2 is anything like the other souls games I will never be sick of it

I just read part of a review of it in Game Informer. It sounds exactly like the original with some minor tweaks. Strangely enough they took some of the class options away though. The bonfire save system and respawning enemies are back. Combat controls have been made even smoother and obviously there are graphical improvements. Should for you guys to play if you liked the first one.

I cant think of an rpg with a better fighting system than the souls games. Dragon Age 2 was pretty good but to hack and slash if it was more strategic that would have been great

I cant think of an rpg with a better fighting system than the souls games. Dragon Age 2 was pretty good but to hack and slash if it was more strategic that would have been great

I would not consider Dark Souls to be RPG. It has some light RPG elements to it like leveling and skills points, but it is more of an action/adventure game in my opinion.

Unfortunately I am buying Dark Souls 2 for the 360. The dpad on the 360 controller causes many unnecessary deaths when trying to select quick inventory items when in battle.

They removed starting classes that were OP like pyromancy and hybrid classes that really didn't provide any benefit. Starting class really is your preference regatding atarting weapons and defense. You are free to build on those stats as you wish according to playstyle or weapons and armor you would like to utilize. I rely heavily on endurance as I roll a lot and they nerfed rolling so it should be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom