Thief

Anyone besides me getting and looking forward to Thief? It went gold yesterday and they released an extended trailer for it. Looks really cool
im gonna peep it prob not release day though since I want Castlevania and DKS2 is a couple weeks after it. If its not total stealh all day I will for sure bite. Simply becasue I need a PS4 game

i couldnt watch that trailer you sent even though i don't have an age filter set it kept saying restricted due to mature content

yeah ill probably check it out as well. never had the chance to play the other thief games.

so as much as i hate gamestop they have the best preorder bonus for this right now, they are giving out the bank heist dlc (seems to be what everyone is offering) the soundtrack cd (does anybody ever listen to these) and finally a companion app only available at gamestop (not sure if its worth it or not

im going to pull the trigger with this and preorder it i'll be trading in BF4 as i never should have got that game to begin with,also lifting my embargo of gamestop since the have the best preorder

Back
Top Bottom