The witcher 3 Wild hunt

Like this (remove the space between "[" and "spoiler"):

Code:
[ spoiler="spoiler name"]your spoiler here[/spoiler]

The part that confuses most people about this command is that they think they need to add to or edit the stuff in the brackets. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE BRACKETS.

The part that confuses most people about this command is that they think they need to add to or edit the stuff in the brackets. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE BRACKETS.

Hmm? You can change the "spoiler name" part as long as you keep the quotes.

Now doing B&W. Finding swords and gear that is as good or better than my fully upgraded witcher gear = one below grandmaster. Thats kinda weird and makes u wonder why u spend all that time upgrading witcher gear.

Now doing B&W. Finding swords and gear that is as good or better than my fully upgraded witcher gear = one below grandmaster. Thats kinda weird and makes u wonder why u spend all that time upgrading witcher gear.

Wait until you spend 30k to upgrade to grandmaster and still find stronger gear. The reason why is that the gear you find is all level dependent whereas the crafted stuff is static. The set bonuses from the grandmaster stuff are really the best part of using them. Well, they look pretty damn awesome too. The bonus for wearing 3 pieces of grandmaster Griffin gear is really nice. It lets you cast two signs back to back basically.

Something else I would recommend is to do the "There Can Be Only One" quest as soon as it is feasible. You can get the best silver sword in the game by completing it and the sword will "level" along with you.

Thanks - that is a good "clue" toward efficient playing. I can see me NOT doing the Grandmaster upgrades - at least not do stuff just to afford it. . At level 43 I feel OP already. Is there a Mod that makes the Witcher gear level up with your level ?

Back
Top Bottom