The witcher 3 Wild hunt

both expansions are fantastic. the witcher isn't only a beautiful game but the story is also good and many side quest feel like main stories. its on the top of my list for sure.

I can't even get past the first 15 hours of the main game.

I feel bad for you, sir. The game is absolutely brilliant. I will concede that the combat gets a little repetitive, but I suppose that is to be expected in a 200 hour game. The stories it tells are what fuel the fire for me.

both expansions are fantastic. the witcher isn't only a beautiful game but the story is also good and many side quest feel like main stories. its on the top of my list for sure.

I can't believe the amount of detail and care that went into crafting all of the stories in the game. It amazes me every time I play it.

Ha- What a howl - AS I said this play through I slept with Triss and then told Yen I wasn't interested.

****************Spoiler alert below ***************************

Yen is freaked out !! - her behavior is great and the voice acting is superb - angry as hell but trying to maintain her aloofness. She just teleported me through a wall in a tower and out over a lake - she was soo pissed. Great story writing!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am at a really cool part in Blood and Wine. I don't want to spoil it for anyone though. All I'll say is that it reminds me a little of A Knight's Tale. Can't wait to play through it tonight.

Back
Top Bottom