The Official ''Why MSN Sucks So Much'' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I'ts gone way to far now, MSN has drove me crazy over the past few years but i continue to have to use it just because of its sheer popularity over every other instant messanger.

It just downright sucks, it signs you out SO MUCH. Every minute or so it will just randomly sign out, right in the middle of an important conversation. And then you sign back in, attempt to send your webcam invitation to whoever your talking to. And it doesn't work, and they you spend 30 minutes sorting that out and it signs you out about 5 more times in this time. And its nothing to do with your internet, i carry on gaming online with no problems.

And it gets worse, you talk to someone and then 10 minutes later no reply. You figure your friend hates you for some reason. So you don't talk to them, and then hours later MSN finally decides to tell you 'It failed to send the following message' Well, thanks for telling me all this time later.

And then random adverts pop up from other people, and there like WTF ?! i never sent you that. And then you end up with about 500 virus after being on MSN for about 2 minutes, does it open up every single port and shout ''Please send me virus' ! ! '' or something ?

It somehow takes about 3 hours to send a 1mb file aswell .. whats up with that :mad:

How does such a massive computer company that produces its own OS/s manage to make such a utterly crap IM ? and why do people continue to use it

Does anyone else share my anger with this peice of crap ?

Does anyone else share my anger with this peice of crap ?

In a word..."No".

Yes i get booted out every once in a while, just like i have to reboot once in a while.

Sending files? - No problem, but it also depends on the receivers connection too.

Like yourself i use it as it is th emost popular...GTalk never really got going :( - so i have not much choice but i have no issues with it apart the odd one lost connecion every now and then and i must stress "every now and then".

I thought AIM was very popular.

Not in the UK. I don't even think anyone knows what it is over here.

In a word..."No".

Yes i get booted out every once in a while, just like i have to reboot once in a while.

Sending files? - No problem, but it also depends on the receivers connection too.

Like yourself i use it as it is th emost popular...GTalk never really got going :( - so i have not much choice but i have no issues with it apart the odd one lost connecion every now and then and i must stress "every now and then".

You must be one of the lucky ones. Half of the people think it's fine. its horrible to others.

AIM is more used by USA folk than UK folk...can't stand AIM to be honest!

Guarantee most UK folk use MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom