The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Has Battlefield Bad Company 2 online problem fix yet??

I'm totally freakin' jonesing to play this game! I've been at a conference, away from my PC and I need to kill! haha! Sounds like you guys have had some good times.

James - that sounds epic! Too bad it never happened cuz there's no pics or flix :p You should have gotten a parachute kill for that too. I think it's like 10 additional points on top of the kill. Fun stuff!

Yeah get your *** back home so we can own it up! I didn't get a parachute kill probably because as soon as I landed on him the chute went away. That happens in any map for me when I parachute, if I even nudge against a tree the chute goes away and I fall to the ground and get hurt/die unless I pull the chute again. I thought parachute kills were only when you killed someone who was parachuting?

Heh, I joined on Trotter earlier tonight and got my fair share of RPG kills on him as well as the entirety of the enemy team =P.

I can believe it. One server I was on was nothing but snipers, RPGs, and noob tubes.

Interestingly enough I do not come across many people that use regular RPGs or even the Anti-Tank Mines (which is a shame because they are really useful) because the Gustav travels faster and has a slightly faster reload.

You see a lot of that in Hardcore. Just snipers and RPG's. That server I joined you in last night Trotter was Hardcore and nothing but those crap heads.

You see a lot of that in Hardcore. Just snipers and RPG's. That server I joined you in last night Trotter was Hardcore and nothing but those crap heads.

It is really not that much different on non-HC servers. Oh, and do not forget about the entire teams of M60+4x scope+LMG accuracy perk Medics.

You are right in that every server has groups of people who spam explosives but in my experience I see it more on Hardcore, because people will always use the easiest weapon for kills and in Hardcore mode it is just that much easier. And yeah...the m60's with 4x and magnum rounds...I am about sick of half of my time being rambo medics with that load out and not doing a **** thing to help the team (you know, like dropping med boxes or reviving). Really peeves me. I mean at least do your job while you are blindly spraying.

I really hate it when I drop medkits on players that I know are injured and they just run away from me.

That's happened to me too, but more commonly with ammo boxes.

I just keep chucking ammo/meds. I can get as many or more points for them than I can running and gunning.

Ugh, the frigging Gustav. I got sooooo tired of being blasted with that thing. I am more of an action purist. You don't see actual troops firing AT rockets left and right, but many think that they should in-game because you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom