The Official Tech-Forums Battlefield Bad Company 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Has Battlefield Bad Company 2 online problem fix yet??

I was getting extremely ****ed yesterday. I dunno if everyone is discovering the hax or if it's just all the super good players are on on Sundays. I know for a fact I got aimbotted a couple times though. Why do cheaters have to always ruin the good games!

I know what you mean...I had a couple of really rough games on Saturday. I was getting livid. 2/9 15 minutes in. FML.

Yea, I would die like the second I would spawn. Luke saw a couple of the times I got aimbotted and said it was like an impossible shot. I was like jumping over a rock, in mid air, and the sniper was behind a house. hmmmmm.....

I didn't play much yesterday.. I unlocked a new gun, though. For the Assault class. It's so good.. I've been getting better at the game :tongue:

What rank are you guys at and what server do you play on?

I am at rank 10. I am starting to get a little better. I can actually kill a few guys before I die.

I'm 12 right now. In the server browser search for "Free Fallers bc2 server". If we aren't there we usually find another server to play around in. What is your steam ID and your bc2 game ID?

Everytime I have searched for that, nothing has came up. I just enter Free Fallers, do I need to enter the whole thing? I do not have a Steam ID and my BC2 game ID is memorygraf. Look forward to playing a few rounds with you guys.

That's weird but yeah maybe try the whole thing. I will add you when I get home tonight and then I will show you the server and you can favorite it or something. If you have msn or xfire you should PM me your name and I'll add you there too.

I'm at rank 25 right now. It's forever from 25-26 (83k points!) That's weird that the server doesn't show up for you. Make sure you have a space between Free and Fallers. I'll add you as well tonight and then you can follow us into the server. There is a chance I might not make it on though.

It is showing up for me now. I didn't realize the name was case sensitive. I was just searching free fallers when I should have been searching Free Fallers. What types of games do you play? I am a conquest guy. That is how I started playing the BF games and that is what I got used too.

I wonder if there is anybody that has received all the awards, pins, and insignias. Some of the requirements are unreal. I could probably play for the rest of my life and not get some of them.

EDIT: What is a nemesis? Is that someone that kills you several times in a round?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom