The Lynx effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynx in the UK is probably the most popular deodorant about, not just because of their funny adverts.

It does have some effect though.... Women do respond to it. A few of my buddies use it too and have reported the same effects...
Maybe they put pheremones in it like that crap pherlure!!

http://www.pherlure.com/ - THE SCENT OF SEDUCTION!! lol

askmen.com says it works! :p

Get out your pocket book nerds! Let the orders roll!

I can safely say that I have never been tackled or swarmed by an orgy of hot women, therefore I am writing to the company in question and demanding either a complete refund, or an orgy of uninhibited women

gaara said:
I can safely say that I have never been tackled or swarmed by an orgy of hot women, therefore I am writing to the company in question and demanding either a complete refund, or an orgy of uninhibited women
lmfao!! you serious! i suppose it is false advertising.

let's sue all the body spray companies that have commercials where a bunch of hot girls jump on a guy when he puts the product on for false advertising!!!

I'd hate to sound like the Anti-male, but that was a terrible advertisement.

Sex sells, but sex isn't original. All I've seen from advertising firms lately are over the top commercials that have so much going on in them that they are hard to follow for the average television watcher, bad humor, lots of scantily clad women, and little to no information about the product in question.

Commercials are usually audibly too busy - this one was rare in that it had one focus on the audio track. A point for them, but they used sex to sell - minus many, many points.

I did like the Axe ads that had people touching items made out of recycled Axe cans, though. That was definitely creative.

Best advert I've seen in a while is this one, from Philips / Norelco.
*Might be a little inappropriate. Doesn't show anything or use foul language. But, some things are bleeped out and very slight sexual content is involved.
http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

I want to get hired for an advertising company so that I can help create advertisements that are enjoyable to watch, and actually interest people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom