Teenager sues for getting 56 stars tattooed on her face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Teenage girl sues after waking up with 56 tattoo stars on her face | The Sun |News

STARRED FOR LIFE

TEENAGER Kimberley Vlaminck shows the 56 stars she claims were mistakenly tattooed on her face - after asking for just THREE.

The 18-year-old blamed a language mix-up after she fell asleep in Rouslan Toumaniantz's chair.

Kimberley faces a £9,000 bill for corrective surgery in Courtrai, Belgium - and moaned: "I look like a bloody freak."

Romanian Toumaniantz, 37 - who is adorned with tattoos, piercings and rings - claims she was awake throughout and complained only after her dad and boyfriend threw a fit.

He said: "She looked in the mirror several times. She asked for 56 stars and that's what she got."

After having a tattoo myself, how the does one just fall asleep in the chair. Especially when it's on the face. Sounds like the daddy's little girls trying to get the tattoo artist to take the fall for her own stupidity.

The tattoo artist i go to has a cooling down period of 4 weeks before they do any work on some one's face. 6 weeks when it's a stupid request.

three--------fifty six.................big difference. I call BS.

One-how could that sound the same?

two-wouldn't the dad/boyfriend correct the artist when she tried to do more than three?

three-how could you sleep through 56 stars being tattooed on your face?

wow..what is the world coming too

I can't believe this. There's no possible way to sleep through 56 tattoos on your face unless you are put under or something. This is BS.

Tattoos hurt, I have no idea how she could have fallen asleep while getting 56 of them on her face. I call BS as well.

three--------fifty six.................big difference. I call bs.

1,2,56,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,12,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,3,57,58,59,60...

I call BS too. Never mind the numbers. How do you fall asleep in the chair while some one tatoos your face. Tattoos do hurt. Doing the outline might not be so bad, but when they are coloring it in, that where the pain starts.

This is why you should sign work like this on and off.

"I want 56 stars tatooing on my face"
"No problem, put it in writing here and then sign"

Hours later...
"OK, thanks. That's what I wanted and it was so painless I was able to fall asleep!"
"Glad you like it, sign here"

That tattoo artist looked CRAZYY. I didn't know you could even get gauges on your nose like that lol.

Also, did you guys see the part where she looked in the mirror towards the end and did a horrible fake cry. They only showed a glimpse but it looked very unnatural. I've never gotten a tattoo but I can imagine it being especially painful on your face so theres no way she could have slept through all of that. Her dad is just ****ed so theyre making up this crap so they can get the surgery paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom