What is wrong with women when dating???

See this seems to be the opinion of a LOT of society now, Unfortunately for this reason family values are dead, Single mothers and guys with kids all over with different mothers and people wonder why things are so messed up and when you get older there won't be anyone to take retirement and enjoying it with, I'll stick with my old fashioned values.

100%, im happily married (for 5months) been with my wife for 9 years though, no kids (not before marriage). I find old fashion values have gone..

I will raise my kids to follow the values my wife and I have! not to just sleep around and create diseases and babies with someone after a quick f##k.. or to degree themselves and their self value.. :cool:

I was raised old school, so I have old fashioned values when it comes to relationships but I've kinda adjusted to some new school values too. I think with the way things have gone my dad would have agreed with the decisions I've made which is all I really care about.

My wife and I just celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary on the 1st, so I can say that relationships are not dead. They do, however, take a lot of work from both parties, as well as compromises on both sides on most issues. We married young and so matured together plus we are both too stubborn to give up, both of which helped us out in the long run.

Not going to change my thoughts on everyone, It just seems the crazies were flocking to me lol, started seeing someone that's so far not a loonytoon lol This thread was more of a joking attitude, I personally thought it was funny and it happened to me lol It's just a LOT of the single women seem to be single for a reason, some were cheated on and they chose there situation which I totally get and I'm in that same situation, ex wife was a drunk and sleeping around. But many I can see why they can't get a boyfriend due to being so controlling or just bat**** crazy like the one that made me start this thread but please everyone just take this light heartedly and comical as intended. Well hopefully the one I'm dating now stays sane lol still new so we shall see.

Oh and there is the rest of this story in another thread someplace but the blonde turned out to be legally crazy..... Yes she's had the white coat with padded walls and all, thus her reason for being single.

Reminds me of another story....
Do you know why Snow White got kicked out of Disneyland?

(She was f**** ing Goofy)

Reminds me of another story....
Do you know why Snow White got kicked out of Disneyland?

(She was f**** ing Goofy)

Not to mention she was the ONE female in a house with 7 frustrated midgets

My wife and I just celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary on the 1st, so I can say that relationships are not dead. They do, however, take a lot of work from both parties, as well as compromises on both sides on most issues. We married young and so matured together plus we are both too stubborn to give up, both of which helped us out in the long run.

I agree with Trotter- I have been married 15 years and in 2 weeks it will be 16yrs- how and the h*ll I put up with her some days I don't know- what really amazes me is she hasn't hired anybody to kill me yet. ;)

Last edited:
if you live in the northern part of the states and find a very nice person of the N A decent.... be careful... i fell for it... All of em are awesome.. just this one... and i tried online dating cus i moved to a small town to help my father with his business.... i saw multiple people who worked where i worked... and they were HS age... saying 21-22 yo on the sites... sketch

if you live in the northern part of the states and find a very nice person of the N A decent.... be careful... i fell for it... All of em are awesome.. just this one... and i tried online dating cus i moved to a small town to help my father with his business.... i saw multiple people who worked where i worked... and they were HS age... saying 21-22 yo on the sites... sketch

HUH??????

I agree with Trotter- I have been married 15 years and in 2 weeks it will be 16yrs- how and the h*ll I put up with her some days I don't know- what really amazes me is she hasn't hired anybody to kill me yet. ;)

+3, Relationships are hard work, but I love it! me and my wife get into silly arguments at times but we always can look back at it to find the funny side to it and the honesty is what keeps us in love, we know how each other feels and never hide anything! unless its a gift or a surprise :cool:

I get so annoyed with her messiness but thats why I love my wife lol

Not sure what being native has to do with lying about your age on a dating site? My wife is half native...

Back
Top Bottom